Who should I play at RB this week?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
With Arian Foster IA, I essentially have all backups at RB. Justin Forsett is my #1 back.

I got Alfred Blue, Jeremy Hill, and the Rams' own Tre Mason.

Right now, I'm leaning toward playing Alfred Blue.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I would have to go Blue. Bernard is back this week I think which may limit Hill. That sucks because Houston's D is a gold mine for running backs.

However, Cinci sucks against RBs too, so Blue.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I would go with Mason. He had a heavy work load last week against a fairly decent run d. I expect more of the same today.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Can't really go wrong. All three should put up respectable numbers.

RamzFanz

Damnit
With Arian Foster IA, I essentially have all backups at RB. Justin Forsett is my #1 back.

I got Alfred Blue, Jeremy Hill, and the Rams' own Tre Mason.

Right now, I'm leaning toward playing Alfred Blue.

LOL, I didn't see Mason in the list.

Mason is in a position to explode this week. He's been running well against good run defenses and Chargers are not good at stopping the run. I expect a lot of Mason when the Rams hit the red zone.

There's no doubt in my mind Mason has the best chance of the three to put up impressive numbers.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Mason because Bernard is back from injury(taking carries away from J.Hill).

Angry Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I went with Alfred Blue. It may be a wash tho.

Angry Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also went fuck it and am playing Tre Mason as my flex. Please get a score today, Tre.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
LOL, I didn't see Mason in the list.

Mason is in a position to explode this week. He's been running well against good run defenses and Chargers are not good at stopping the run. I expect a lot of Mason when the Rams hit the red zone.

There's no doubt in my mind Mason has the best chance of the three to put up impressive numbers.
I was wondering why you didn't mention Mason earlier. I think it's very possible he could have his best day, so far, as a Ram, 25 touches / 175 Yards (?):D

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
E$PN 101 just mentioned on pregame show a bit that we'll see more of Zac Stacy today. I just caught the tail end of it. Sorry. I thought they said per Fisher, but not sure.