LEGEND Who is your Biggest Turn-on as an Actress?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
I would do BAD, BAD, BAD things to Emmy Rossum. Super bad things. Yes, even @LesBaker would blush his ass off. I love blondes as much as the next guy, but dark haired girls just do it for me. Rossum is a verifiable goddess imo. She can have the innocent looking smile that probably bellies a whole lot of dirtiness in the bedroom.

emmy-rossum-sexy-in-esquire-magazine.jpg

And.......another.

Eliza Dushku. I've always saw her as a gal that wouldn't say no to anything and is probably more perverted than you are. :unsure: FUCK FOX for canceling another Whedon epic and ruining my Dushku fix those years ago.

eliza-dushku-hot-hd-pics.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
curiosity now piqued...................

I saw this card in a store and took a pic of it after setting it on the carpet so it had a better background. It won't upload because the camera is 16 MP I guess and the file is too large.

However, thanks to the internet, here is the same card.

I've sent this to a few lady friends. It garners plenty of attention.

So..........I feel bad for the person who memed "Can't think of an appropriate occasion to give somebody this card......."
Because the only "game" he has is F, for FAIL.

102420142120141.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Elizabeth Hurley was always pretty stunning to me.
Very classy, and someone I wanted to have a lonnnnnnnnnng relationship with.

1QPIRdy.jpg

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I've always had a thing for Elisabeth Shue. Ever since I saw her in Karate Kid and then Cocktail. And when she was all slutted up in Leaving Las Vegas I about lost my mind...

elisabeth-shue-741161l.jpg
Elisabeth_Shue_040.jpg

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
post-20114-JLH-Client-List-ht-smile-gif-I8Ns.gif

Something about Jennifer Love Hewitt, just cant figure out what it was....

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Michelle Pfeiffer

michelle_pfeiffer_ladyhawke_C7zy1OV.sized.jpg

saturday-night-beauty-michelle-pfeiffer-the-hollywood-knights.jpg

Michelle-Pfeiffer-michelle-pfeiffer-24164892-496-697.jpg

DGG-016244.jpg

87782738079cccd8c67df0da82681a10.jpg

Last edited:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
jennifer-love-hewitt-28_409x611.jpg

Jennifer-Love-Hewitt-Lifetime-The-Client-List.jpg

jennifer-love-hewitt-maxim-photoshoot-clean-jennifer-love-hewitt-hero-929484812.jpg

yeah... couldn't tell ya

My brother is a satanic lawyer who's claim to fame is he went to an Ivy League college but nonetheless he told me he saw Jennifer Love Hewitt at his century city office and said he and a few of his colleagues were unable to speak she was so breathtaking

Some of these gals being posted are 100x better in real life than any of these poses

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I'm a face man myself. A beautiful face always gets to me, especially brunettes.

Madeleine Stowe

10cizwh.jpg

Sophie Marceau

27wxava.jpg

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would do BAD, BAD, BAD things to Emmy Rossum. Super bad things. Yes, even @LesBaker would blush his ass off. I love blondes as much as the next guy, but dark haired girls just do it for me. Rossum is a verifiable goddess imo. She can have the innocent looking smile that probably bellies a whole lot of dirtiness in the bedroom.

emmy-rossum-sexy-in-esquire-magazine.jpg
Do you watch Shameless?? They make attempts to minimize how smokin she is. Hasnt worked yet...

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Wait, I've figured it out! This thread is all a cheap ploy to get likes which turn into RODBux! It'll never work! I see through this chicanery! I call shenanigans!

Also, really loved Cindy Crawford back in the day.

640681-cindycrawford2.jpg

Athos

Legend
Man, I feel bad I didn't include her first.

She was the star in many a childhood fantasies. JAG was an awesome show, imo. And Catherine fucking Bell was the #1 reason I watched every episode.

catherine-bell-2.jpg

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I almost forgot to reclaim my dibs on Jewel Staite in this thread...
jewel-staite-1.jpg

jewel-staite-3.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The picture of Gwen made me think of this little chickie. Saw Garbage in concert in a small club several years ago and I must say she was smokin' and looked at you like she wanted to do you. OK - she looked at ME like she wanted to do me. :cool: