LEGEND Who is your Biggest Turn-on as an Actress?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Always had a thing for Adrienne Barbeau:

barbeau10-sized.jpg

Adrienne-Barbeau-image.jpg

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Well after 12 pages of that no way I'm going to sleep now thanks a lot guys.Btw for me there's something about Stana Katic from Castle that umm ok good nite all.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yummy! Diane Lane is definitely that fine wine that's aging wonderfully.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Tina Cole

Most people probably don't know who she is , or remember her

She was on the TV show , My Three Sons , she played the wife of one of the sons on like the last 3 or 4 seasons of the show

I never saw the show when it was on regular prime time , but when I was in school , the reruns would play on TV in the afternoon when I got home from school

Tina Cole was probably my first TV crush , she was just so cute and so sweet

I found out last weekend that we get a TV station called Decades ( who knew o_O ) , and just by chance they were playing all 12 seasons of My Three Sons , although Tina Cole was only on the the 3 or 4 , but I actually caught a couple episodes with her in it ,I hadn't seen that show in years , and yep , just as cute and sweet as I remembered

tina33_zpsgm8ksaxr.jpg

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
A group of us friends were in a bar on a Friday after work a while back. One of the women asked the guys "So who does it for you. Mary Ann or Ginger?" All the guys but me said Mary Ann because of that girl next door thing. I said Ginger because she's easy. At this age I don't wanna work for it. :cool: Heck, I'd prolly do Mrs. Howell if she was easy. :eek:

hqdefault.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
A group of us friends were in a bar on a Friday after work a while back. One of the women asked the guys "So who does it for you. Mary Ann or Ginger?" All the guys but me said Mary Ann because of that girl next door thing. I said Ginger because she's easy. At this age I don't wanna work for it. :cool: Heck, I'd prolly do Mrs. Howell if she was easy. :eek:

hqdefault.jpg
I dunno - those little farm girls can be pretty freaky too. Put me in the Mary Ann camp.