LEGEND Who is your Biggest Turn-on as an Actress?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
What gender are these famous people? You decide.

buck-angel-people-in-film-photo-u2.jpg

jenna-talackova-all-people-photo-u2.jpg

Don't click if you can't handle the truth
http://bit.ly/1gN4fvG

Isn't there a thread already about this topic? Please keep it there. Thanks!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Isn't there a thread already about this topic? Please keep it there. Thanks!
Actually, I created that other thread after I posted the above. You are welcome to move this post to the other thread.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Actually, I created that other thread after I posted the above. You are welcome to move this post to the other thread.

Interesting. Nah, just leave it. Not trying to ruffle your feathers. There was a complaint. Just doing the mod thing. (y)

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Interesting. Nah, just leave it. Not trying to ruffle your feathers. There was a complaint. Just doing the mod thing. (y)
yup, i figured. you are also welcome to delete that post from this thread as well.

Big Willie

Starter
The question of this thread is...."who is your biggest turn on as an actress?" After looking at all your posts and how I seem to like 95 percent of them....I can only answer this way....

My biggest turn on as an actress changes from minute to minute. Short, tall, thin,thick, blonde, brunette, young, older, doesn't matter. They are a lot like Lay's potato chips...."you can't eat just one!"

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This young lady is gonna be turning some heads, she's on The 100 fyi

66gzksR.jpg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If Kate Mara and Brittany Murphy had a baby girl and she grew up to be a woman...she'd look like my ex wife. Unfortunately she was also in the danger zone in the Hot Crazy matrix.
th
th

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Rachael Weisz
Salma Hayak
Kate Benckensale
Amanda Seyfried

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I forgot the lead singer from the Bangles. I was at one of her shows long time ago. She blew my mind. I also was in front row and was able, for a split second, to see up her skirt. For a soon to be high school freshman that was such a huge deal.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I forgot the lead singer from the Bangles. I was at one of her shows long time ago. She blew my mind. I also was in front row and was able, for a split second, to see up her skirt. For a soon to be high school freshman that was such a huge deal.

blue4 - She played at my college (Eastern Illinois) probably around 1989/1990 and we had like 3rd or 4th row. I could care less about The Bangles, but I had it real good for Suzanna Hoffs the lead singer. Anyway, I got a few winks from her and she teased me by 'raking' her pick across my hand before giving it to me a few seconds later. She was incredible. So damn hot.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa