LEGEND Who is your Biggest Turn-on as an Actress?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I know exactly what you're saying and i like those qualities too, but i just don't see that when i look at her...and IMO she's not feminine enough. She doesn't pull off enough natural sexiness to overcome what i perceive as overly tomboyish and "one of the guys".

I am right there with you, mojo. Jennifer Anniston is pretty and all, but she doesn't do it for me either. I'd put Sandra Bullock in the same category.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I know exactly what you're saying and i like those qualities too, but i just don't see that when i look at her...and IMO she's not feminine enough. She doesn't pull off enough natural sexiness to overcome what i perceive as overly tomboyish and "one of the guys".

Ah, that is where our tastes differ. I grew up around women like Jennifer Anniston. My one sister is that natural beauty that doesn't have to work at all to look good. My mother was the same. My other sister got that way with age. My wife is similar. She is pretty without makeup and she has never owned a purse. She is not about drama or have a closet full of shoes. That is what I prefer in a woman. She also was a soccer goalie in college so she is athletic and loves to hike and camp and play sports with the boys and I.

Jennifer Anniston rocks IMO.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I am right there with you, mojo. Jennifer Anniston is pretty and all, but she doesn't do it for me either. I'd put Sandra Bullock in the same category.

I don't like Sandra Bullock at all. I don't think she is pretty. I don't think Jennifer Garner is pretty either. I never liked Brooke Shields and didn't see the draw with Bo Derek until I got older.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't like Sandra Bullock at all. I don't think she is pretty. I don't think Jennifer Garner is pretty either. I never liked Brooke Shields and didn't see the draw with Bo Derek until I got older.
So....

You're gay?

Athos

Legend
Elizabeth Banks.. That girl still does it for me to this day.

Right on. She's always had that irresistible girl next door appeal/charm to her.

450_stalk-elizabeth-banks-hot-1625373371.jpg

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
IMO she's not feminine enough. She doesn't pull off enough natural sexiness to overcome what i perceive as overly tomboyish and "one of the guys".
Bingo. Truer words were never spoken. So true, that they are almost impossible to believe.

Hollywood is freakishly distorting our perception of woman vs man. I don't know what's more disturbing, that they are doing it or that we don't see it for what it is.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Salma Hayek! What an actress! Loved her in Grown Ups! :ROFLMAO:

salma-hayek-grown-ups-bikini4262.jpg

Last edited:

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Catherine Zeta-Jones close second in the Mask of Zorro!
catherine-zeta-jones-zorro-gif-i16.gif

catherine-zeta-jones-zorro.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Add Julia Roberts to that list and I'm pretty much with you. Although meeting Bo in person completely changed it for me. The rest you could line up at Churchill Downs, hand me a Mint Julip, put a silly hat on me, and I might be mildly interested in which horse wins.

Athos

Legend
Zeta Jones in Mask of Zorro? Hell yea! I dunno how many times I rewound that scene as a kid when she got dedressed with a sword. :oops:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Add Julia Roberts to that list and I'm pretty much with you. Although meeting Bo in person completely changed it for me. The rest you could line up at Churchill Downs, hand me a Mint Julip, put a silly hat on me, and I might be mildly interested in which horse wins.
Here's probably why you don't like Julia...

5273605_std.jpg