Who here lives in Arkansas?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There are no stupid questions only stupid people:ROFLMAO: kidding! that insurance is just included in whatever insurance your gonna get down here along with hail damage or anything like that.
Lol. I gotcha. This is the house we are looking at right now. 3 bedroom 2 bath. It's about $1150 per month.
image.jpg

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
My grandfather taught law the same time as the Clintons so he went to faculty meetings with them.

Lou Holtz used to coach at Arkansas. Some of my family claim to know him and his children.

I just don't ever think of there being tornados because it's so hilly there and hills tend to kill a twisters momentum.

Fort smith is in the river valley so while its hilly here its not quite as hilly as fayettville and a little south of us in the other mountain range. the smaller cells do seem to fizzle out a little as they get here but the bigger ones don't fort smith has been hit by a couple of F4s and F5s since Ive been alive but ive been lucky enough to be on the right side of town to miss them.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Lol. I gotcha. This is the house we are looking at right now. 3 bedroom 2 bath. It's about $1150 per month.View attachment 4549

Nice house. looks pretty similar to mine. got almost the exact same brick color as that. looks brand new. you looking to buy or is that a rental?? really nice for a rental if it is.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Just curious is the Job your coming for in the oil field?? its booming down here right now just figured that might be what it was.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just curious is the Job your coming for in the oil field?? its booming down here right now just figured that might be what it was.
Yeah, it's a rental. That's interesting though I didn't know that. My job is a currier. I have my own cargo van and take anything from packages to large skids. It's one of those jobs nobody wants to do but I actually make a pretty decent living. And I enjoy driving. Nobody to tell you what to do lol

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Yeah, it's a rental. That's interesting though I didn't know that. My job is a currier. I have my own cargo van and take anything from packages to large skids. It's one of those jobs nobody wants to do but I actually make a pretty decent living. And I enjoy driving. Nobody to tell you what to do lol

Oh ok yeah man its great not being told what to do and I love driving too. Ive been there done that. My dad starting a supply company 30 years ago here selling all sorts of stuff like janitorial,packaging, safety supplies and all sorts of equipment and ive been in the business most of my life and I always liked the delivering part of it especially the long routes when you get to get out on the open road and get some real windshield time.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Moving from Buffalo you'll have to learn the language

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Moving from Buffalo you'll have to learn the language

Contrary to popular belief we are not all inbred hillbilly rednecks down here in Arkansas. It has actually become a really ethnicly diverse state over the last 20 or so years. I never have exactly figured out why but tons of people from California pick Arkansas to move too. Maybe cost of living or maybe for the most part there are still a lot of good people that live around here that are willing to help those in need.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Contrary to popular belief we are not all inbred hillbilly rednecks down here in Arkansas. It has actually become a really ethnicly diverse state over the last 20 or so years. I never have exactly figured out why but tons of people from California pick Arkansas to move too. Maybe cost of living or maybe for the most part there are still a lot of good people that live around here that are willing to help those in need.
No offense intended there man, but being from just north of Crowley's Ridge there is a difference in speech as soon as you drop off it, and FWIW I am not one of those who consider accents as being signs of high or low intelligence,probably should have done that post in blue .
I have spent a lot of time in the state and as you say there are probably a lot of transplants there but I'd say the natives are still distinguishable.

My brother in law is moving there from AZ, bought a house on one of the lakes Bull Shoals ,I think

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Wonder if the growing population has anything to do with Bentonville being home to Walmart's Headquarters.