Who do you dislike more?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Reading this thread, I'm having two vivid day-dreams, 1) Deacon Jones 'Pan-caking' Kap. and 2) Night-Train Lane catching-up with Kap when he tries to run and ripping his head off!! Yes I hate Kap, he can kiss my.....bicep!

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Ooh thats a tough one... I think both are overrated. Kaep is a douchenozzle but the way the media falls all over that overrated prick Wilson just galls me to no end. Hopefully both will be exposed for what they are this year.

AZRamsFan93

Kaepernick - it is not even close. He is a dick. Wilson is a nice kid, he just plays for the wrong team.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Wilson's a class act.

Cap is a idiot who can run. So run away Cap, until you hit 28 or so and the legs slow down and the bruises heal slower. And then you find that perhaps learning what the WR's do might have been important.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No I'm not, but many felt it was just the right situation and Walsh made him. IMO Kaepernick is a major threat and he will concern me everytime the Rams play against him. I hope I'm wrong and I hope we kick his ass and knock him into next week, but he still scares the hell out of me.
Not me...I hated Joe Montana, because he killed the Rams....I could see how absolutely clutch he was..I was always scared if Montana got the ball near the end of the game with the Rams ahead.Dude absolutely killed us!:mad:

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Not me...I hated Joe Montana, because he killed the Rams....I could see how absolutely clutch he was..I was always scared if Montana got the ball near the end of the game with the Rams ahead.Dude absolutely killed us!:mad:
Montana was that guy who played for the Chiefs, right?

*runs*

Ramatik

Starter

Yeah, Montana could and would do the job. I don't see what there is to be scared of with Kap. He hasn't done it, and he's just not that good.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Hm the only thing Hannah Montana and Krapperdouche have in common is being lucky in avoiding interceptions of their horrible passes that should have ended their team's seasons:
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/201...3/anigif_enhanced-buzz-21695-1389031940-7.gif
and

Blow Joe at least had some inner worth so when given a lucky second chance got the job done. K-dink has no human value so will always choke in the end when his luck runs out.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

True, however, the team that defeated Joe Montana the most in the NFL was the Los Angeles Rams!

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Montana was that guy who played for the Chiefs, right?

*runs*

Little factoid for you.
The Rams are the only team to ever hold Montana scoreless.
(When he was a Chief).

So maybe sometimes it IS the surrounding cast.:shades:

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Little factoid for you.
The Rams are the only team to ever hold Montana scoreless.
(When he was a Chief).

So maybe sometimes it IS the surrounding cast.:shades:
That's a cool little factoid, thanks!

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Wilson, seems like a cool dude, but unfortunately is a Seahawk. But I don't have anything against him other than that.

Kaepernick is just a flat out douchebag.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
For me there's no doubt about it but to hate Kaepernick more out of the two. From the interviews and things I've seen of Wilson he seems to be a guy who works hard and wants to be the best. Goes about his business by proving himself on the field. Plus he has been doubted most of his life as being a QB because of his height. Good to see guys getting a chance who aren't 6'4. Sucks that he plays for the Seahawks but if he was on a team outside of the division I'm sure more people on here would like him.

Athos

Legend
Kaperprick. Without a doubt.

Wilson at least seems like a dude I could hang with. Kaperdouche just seems like one of those frat assholes who's belligerently annoying.

Still waiting on the day someone demolishes him, leans over, and kisses BOTH of their biceps before doing the Usaine Bolt pose.

Comedy gold and well worth any fines.

MauiRam

Rookie
Krappy by far - not even close .. Wilson keeps his trap shut, plays hard and plays smart. Krappy - NOT!!