Who do you dislike more?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Kap by far. I still don't think he is that good. If the Whiners had Smith last year they would have beat Seattle and probably won the SB. He kicked butt in the playoffs the year before, the defense lost the game. Very glad they traded him and kept Craperdick. They will regret that trade and signing for many many years.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
This thread is already getting really warm and fuzzy for Wussell Wilson. I hate him because he actually thinks he's great, and says things like he can be the best ever.
That being said, Krapperdick is a total idiot, and he's my most hated.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Colin Kaepernick for two reasons:

1. His attitude
2. He scares me a hell of a lot more than Wilson!

Could not of said better! Kap seems like a douche but is tougher to defend. Wilson handles himself well but I don't think he is all that great and does not scare me in the least. Pretty average QB, so he is a little harder to hate

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I don't even dislike Wilson, Kaep ? no special dislike for him either ,just a twit

fearsomefour

Legend
If Kap ever puts it together he could be the best QB in the league. He is 100 miles from putting it together. I hope he never does as long as he is playing for the urinal by the bay. If he goes somewhere else, I am indifferent.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
BCOltZqCQAAVkiB.jpg-large.jpeg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Kaeperdick.

Not even close.

If I played the game; I'd be looking to rag doll the guy!

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
Kappy is all about him and he'd rather make the big "look at me kissing my bicep" play than anything else. Wilson is pretty low keyed and hard to hate.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I dont like Kap, mainly because he's severely overrated and seems arrogant... Wilson is more humble and the much better QB in my opinion.
Lets be honest, put Kap with the Hawks receivers and you have an average QB who makes splash running plays every now and again

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Oh please, you can't be seriously comparing Kaep to Montana?

No I'm not, but many felt it was just the right situation and Walsh made him. IMO Kaepernick is a major threat and he will concern me everytime the Rams play against him. I hope I'm wrong and I hope we kick his ass and knock him into next week, but he still scares the hell out of me.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
No I'm not, but many felt it was just the right situation and Walsh made him. IMO Kaepernick is a major threat and he will concern me everytime the Rams play against him. I hope I'm wrong and I hope we kick his ass and knock him into next week, but he still scares the hell out of me.

He doesn't scare me at all.. He might make 1-2 good runs per game, but as a pocket passer he's average In my opinion

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
He doesn't scare me at all.. He might make 1-2 good runs per game, but as a pocket passer he's average In my opinion

I hope you're right, however, those 1-2 good runs per game seem to be back breaking plays. I'm betting with the troika of Johnson, Boldin and a healty Crabtree along with Vernon Davis his pocket passing will be much better his year.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I hope you're right, however, those 1-2 good runs per game seem to be back breaking plays. I'm betting with the troika of Johnson, Boldin and a healty Crabtree along with Vernon Davis his pocket passing will be much better his year.

Yes his passing will be better, but if you put Wilson where Kap is, I'd be much more concerned of the 49ers

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Kaepernick is annoying and stupid. Wilson is hard not to respect.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The chicken neck whiner QB wins by a nose for me in the hate department,,, but the little umpa-loompa from Seadderall is right there.