who are we drafting tomorrow?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I think they can, but there are lots of good corners in the draft this year, plus some good LBs and speedy WRs plus maybe even Kittle or Vanderdoes that could be had in the 4th, so if there are multiple players they really like left at 37 and someone is willing to trade a 4th to get one I would be very interested in that.

Worked out even better than you thought ? Rams number one player the whole time was Gerald Everett . I believe even more than the TE from Miami & or Engram ??

For some reason I'm not a Johnson fan , but that was grading him from Senior Bowl. Who wants to come up & really make a big tackle in that game from Safety postitions . Not worth the risk to hurt yourself or another player with a start of a career in front of them

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I think the Rams can accomplish this^^ without a "Trade-Down"!

Accomplished & adding an extra player was a real plus. If not maybe The Rams take Johnson over Reynolds which would have really sucked. I like the Reynolds pick. Like the competition at Wr spot.