Who are some day 3 players that you want?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
Seems like 90% of the draft talk is just on the 1st and 2nd rounders by most people. But I want to know who are some of the players on day 3 that you have your eye on? Guys that you know WILL be drafted.

Some of mine would include...

RB: Josh Robinson, Mississippi State
WR: DeAndre Smelter, Georgia Tech
WR/CB: Tony Lippett, Michigan State
OG: Mitch Morse, Missouri
OG: Josue Matias. Florida State
OG: Malcolm Bunche, UCLA
C: Max Garcia, Florida
C: Shaq Mason, Georgia Tech
C: Andy Gallik, Boston College
C: Greg Mancz, Toldeo

DT: Xavier Williams, Northern Iowa
LB: Jake Ryan, Michigan
LB: Ben Heeney, Kansas
CB: Nick Marshall, Auburn
CB: Ladarius Gunter, Miami
CB: Donald Celiscar, Western Michigan

Who are some of your day 3 players that you'll be keeping an eye on?

Stel

Starter
So many, and hard to tell where they will be taken. Several you mentioned I like, so I'll try not to repeat, except for:

DB Nick Marshall high on my list. Just think he'd be a fun guy to watch and think he could develop into a very good DB.

Used to really want Eric Rowe on Day 3 when he was projected as at 5th rounder. Won't make it out of the 2nd.

TEs Jesse James, Ben Koyak, Blake Bell and CJ Ozomah, because I think we need a TE.
QB Sean Mannion
LB Ramik Wilson (what a name for a Rams' LB!)
LB Taiwan Jones
RB Karlos Williams
CB Tray Walker (small school kid and they're fun to cheer for)

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
LB Taiwan Jones Mich ST,
CB Kevin White TCU
RB Jeremy Langford Mich ST
OT Jeremiah Poutasi Utah
S Derron Smith Fresno ST
WR Justin Hardy East Carolina
TE Mycole Pruitt Southern Illinois
QB Blake Sims Alabama

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Terrell Watson, RB, Azusa Pacific. (Coached by Jackie Slater and compared to Christian Okoye.)
Jamil Douglas, OG, Arizona State. (My sleeper at left guard.)
Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB, Oregon. (If not for ACL tear, could've been a first round pick.
Gabe Wright, DT, Auburn. (Good one-gap penetrator who could fall to the fourth because of depth at his position.)
Joey Mbu, DT, Houston. (Dominant run-stuffing nose tackle who made Sammy Brown and Phillip Steward.)
Markus Golden, DE, Missouri. (Falling for some reason. I still like him as a backup end to Hayes.
Mark Glowinski, OG/RT, West Virginia. (Kept his quarterback upright and may actually be a higher pick than anticipated.)
Jon Feliciano, OG, Miami (Florida). (Actually impressed me more than Flowers at certain points.)
Miles Dieffenbach, OG, Penn State. (If not for an ACL, would be a third round prospect at least.)
Dres Anderson, WR, Utah. (He's Flipper's son; how the fuck could you not consider him? Also a fantastic deep threat.)

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Jordan Hicks LB Texas
Malcom Agnew RB So. Illinois
Craig Mager CB Texas St.
Justin Cox S / CB Mississippi St
Jarvis Harrison OG Texas A&M
Laurence Gibson OT Virginia Tech
Bryan Bennett QB S.E. Louisiana