Whiners talking behind Harbaugh's back

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
IMO, Harbaugh will leave the 49ers at the end of the season regardless of how their season ends and return to the college ranks. I think his "raw-raw" routine has worn off with his players and they see right through him. He reminds me of a former teammate of mine, who coached for 13 games with the Falcons, and left to head back to coach in college. (Yes, I played with Bobby Pertrino) He found he could not coach professional athletes, who made more than him, the same way he coached college athletes, so he left. Harbaugh will end up the same. He is a control freak and can't stand it when his players challenge him. He wants to believe they are still in his camp, but slowly and surly they are now divided. Couldn't happen to a better guy or a better team. Freak them!
That was such a classless move by Pertrino.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
That was such a classless move by Petrino.

Yeah, I agree. He was a prick as a teammate and a prick as a coach. And to top off that d*ckhead move, he has an affair while at Arkansas. I have a couple friends still with him as assistants, and for the life of me cannot understand why.