Whiners talking behind Harbaugh's back

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams2050

Starter
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...s-veterans-still-grumbling-about-jim-harbaugh

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport told NFL GameDay Morning on Sunday that 49ers players continue to have issues with coach Jim Harbaugh.
Heading into San Francisco's critical Week 4 meeting with the Philadelphia Eagles, "the voices are getting louder and louder" on the heels of Rapoport reporting earlier this month that "there is some serious doubt about whether Harbaugh is actually all in like he professes."

"The same thing I was hearing last year is the same thing I was hearing as the season was starting -- the same thing I'm hearing now," Rapoport told NFL Media's Rich Eisen. "And some of it is from losing, but I'm told especially the veterans are grumbling already about Jim Harbaugh, and the voices are getting louder and louder."
Said Rapoport: "Some of the complaints include the fact that he kind of treats them like children. In fact, on planes, I'm told, they're not allowed to play music, they're not allowed to play cards. Small things, but these are the things that really can rankle players, even though the veterans do get to sit in first class."
Before San Francisco's regular-season opener, Rapoport noted that Harbaugh -- aware of the locker-room grumbling -- had attempted to appeal to his players before their win over the Cowboys. Since that victory, though, the Niners have dropped two straight in ugly fashion to the Bears and Cardinals, leaving the team tied with the Rams in the basement of the NFC West.
It's worth noting that the 49ers also opened last season 1-2 before surging down the stretch en route to Harbaugh's third straight NFC title game. Getting to a fourth would help quiet the rumblings around a coach facing an uncertain future in San Francisco.

V3

Hall of Fame
I'm betting he goes to his alma mater, Michigan, to become their coach next year.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Here's a humorous story about the 49ers/Eagles game. I'm guessing it's not Harbaugh or the 49ers that are behind this but still.........:sneaky:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/09/28/eagles-get-late-night-wake-up-call/

Eagles get late-night wake up call
Posted by Mike Florio on September 28, 2014

kramer.jpg

As the 49ers move closer toward sounding the alarm on the 2014 season, someone who apparently wants to see the home team beat the Eagles pulled an alarm at the Philadelphia team hotel.

Per multiple reports, the Eagles received a rude awakening at 1:25 a.m. PT, when the fire alarm went off.

“Which cruel cruel Niners fan pulled the fire alarm at our hotel?!” linebacker Emmanuel Acho said on Twitter.

Several times per season, a story emerges of a visiting team having a late-night wake up call via a series of loud noises from outside their rooms. While not as creative or costly as the tactics Lawrence Taylor once used to keep an opponent from sleeping, maybe it ultimately will have the same effect.

Either way, a loss by the 49ers would put the team two games under .500 for the first time since Jim Harbaugh became head coach in 2011.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Man thoses 9ers players give up on more coaches than we do, at what point do you wonder if its that nucleus instead of the coaches?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I heard exactly the same stuff from a Stanford player when Harpuke was there. So, none of this surprises me .

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/09/29/deion-says-niners-players-want-harbaugh-out/

Deion says Niners players want Harbaugh out
Posted by Mike Florio on September 29, 2014

harbaugh5.jpg
Getty Images

Sunday marked the first regular-season win for the 49ers at the so-called Field of Jeans. Leave it to Deion Sanders to dump a bucket of ice water on the victory parade.

Via NFL.com, Sanders dropped a bombshell about the future of coach Jim Harbaugh on NFL GameDay Final.

They want him out,” Sanders said of 49ers players and Harbaugh. “They’re not on the same page. I really want to know if they’re really playing for the head coach. I got a question with that. Are you really down with your head coach, San Francisco 49ers? Because the way it looks and what I’m hearing, you’re really not down for your head coach. And that’s a problem.

“They really got some problems that we hear rumblings. We all know people inside locker rooms.”

That last comment has prompted Deion to insist on Twitter that his source isn’t receiver Michael Crabtree, who several years ago drew Sanders into controversy by lying to the NCAA about having lunch with Deion while at Texas Tech. Some also believed that Sanders helped deliver Crabtree to agent Eugene Parker, and that Sanders had a voice in Crabtree’s extended rookie holdout.

“My sources wears uniforms, suits and ties,” Sanders said of this latest imbroglio.

Whoever his sources are, it’ll be interesting to see whether NFL Network delivers to Sanders the same message once given to Warren Sapp, who insisted that former Saints tight end Jeremy Shockey was the “snitch” in the bounty case. At that time, the league-owned media conglomerate told Sapp that he’s not a reporter.

Sanders is currently behaving like a reporter. And he’s creating a real issue for one of the 32 teams that owns NFL Network. And he played for the 49ers the last time they won a Super Bowl.

So, basically, this one could get interesting.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This is the most heart warming story I've read in a long time. I can't seem to wipe the smile off my face.

BelgianRam

UDFA
Name
Timoty
Anybody with a braincell could tell that once the niners would start losing harbaugh's act would wear thin real fast.

BTW anybody watch harbaugh go crazy with kaepernick taking the timeout to avoid the delay of game, the kaepernick face was priceless

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
OMG, such brutal honesty...
Whoever his sources are, it’ll be interesting to see whether NFL Network delivers to Sanders the same message once given to Warren Sapp, who insisted that former Saints tight end Jeremy Shockey was the “snitch” in the bounty case. At that time, the league-owned media conglomerate told Sapp that he’s not a reporter.
Given that Sapp is an African American, one could really take the NFL to task on this comment and it's implications to slavery (i.e. we own you, Warren).

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Let's look at Harbaugh's Pro-Coaching career like this, Like a good drive, He's had 3 good downs, And he's going for it on 4th down and Long, he gets Sack for a big loss, injured on the Play, carried off the field, torn ACL, Career over. He retires to College coaching. ( Insert years for downs) HE'S TOAST!! :D

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really can't stand Harbaugh.

If they go on any sort of losing streak, I could see the whole thing imploding.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. :LOL:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I was behind some 9er fans yesterday at the store (in MD no less). The pimple faced cashier was telling them how great of a coach Harblah was. He was wearing a Ravens jersey, so maybe he extends his homerism to his coaches brother...who knows. When it was my turn, I advised him that JIM Harblah is a schmuck, and would soon be taking his whiney sideline show to a college yet to be named. Then I pointed at the Ram emblem on my visor and told homey to recognize. Then he started gushing about all the young talent the Rams have, haha......sometimes I wish we weren't so young.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Many of us were saying with a slow start this could happen.

It's not crash and burn, but that plane is experiencing turbulence.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Pardon me for not believing idiot Deion is a "real reporter", but this is fake tabloid journalism, nothing real to it. The media knows 49ers fans like drama more than football (indeed if the Oscars was on the same time as the Super Bowl, none of San Francisco would choose football). So any serious threat of the 49ers losing will be accompanied by tabloid drama like this to try to keep their web hits up before the 49er fans totally jump the sinking ship.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
So...if Harbaugh indeed gets forced out, and leaves the NFL without a Super Bowl...will he still be considered such a great coach by so many folks around league, player and fan circles?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
IMO, Harbaugh will leave the 49ers at the end of the season regardless of how their season ends and return to the college ranks. I think his "raw-raw" routine has worn off with his players and they see right through him. He reminds me of a former teammate of mine, who coached for 13 games with the Falcons, and left to head back to coach in college. (Yes, I played with Bobby Pertrino) He found he could not coach professional athletes, who made more than him, the same way he coached college athletes, so he left. Harbaugh will end up the same. He is a control freak and can't stand it when his players challenge him. He wants to believe they are still in his camp, but slowly and surly they are now divided. Couldn't happen to a better guy or a better team. Freak them!

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
Many of us were saying with a slow start this could happen.

It's not crash and burn, but that plane is experiencing turbulence.

Hopefully the Whiners will go into an unrecoverable nosedive.