Whiner Bashing Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
They demoralized the Rams in week 1 and ruined my Monday night. I can't forget being one of the few Rams fans representing at the local pub and having to endure the 9ers fans shit talking.

Then, instead of payback at home, the team folded and gave them their second win of the year. Fccking pathetic.

I can't and won't talk any smack until this team shows they can beat the shit teams they "should" beat.

After last year, they're no better than the 9ers. They got owned.

UtahRam

Rookie
I couldn't believe how unprepared the RAMS were last year in San Fran. Move to a new city, all the press and attention, the NFL gives you Monday Night Football on opening weekend against your classic rival and you completely shit the bed. They can't wait to play us.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
We've lost to them 3 times in a row. This game needs to resemble the Indy game.

Santa Clara:

:baghead::baghead::baghead::baghead::baghead::baghead::burp::baghead::baghead::baghead::baghead:

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I'm not saying :poop:. After the unmitigated beatdown the Rams took last year in Santa Clara, I have no confidence in the Rams beating the f***ing Whiners.

And that really pizzes me off!!:redcard::mad:

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Last August, I went to a dog training school (Micheal Ellis) And I made a point to stop off at candle stick to take a piss. I get being 43 years of age an all, but man did it feel all so right piss on Candle Stick.. I hate the Whiner so much

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
My barber is a 9er fan :puke:. I'm debating if I should get my haircut before or after the game. Maybe I'll go Friday in my Rams jersey :D

London59

Rookie
Name
London59
Bring in Vermeil and former players to discuss rivalry week and the importance of this game. I sure hope McVay understands how big this game is to true Ram fans.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
One major thing we may have to worry about with the 40 whiners ...

49ers+v+Rams+.jpg

... Who are the Ref we are getting!!?!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They demoralized the Rams in week 1 and ruined my Monday night. I can't forget being one of the few Rams fans representing at the local pub and having to endure the 9ers fans crap talking.

Then, instead of payback at home, the team folded and gave them their second win of the year. Fccking pathetic.

I can't and won't talk any smack until this team shows they can beat the crap teams they "should" beat.

After last year, they're no better than the 9ers. They got owned.

Oh YOU PEOPLE... Don't need to think we're going to win to talk $#!T about the whiners. That's a goddamn god given divisional right..!!!

And btw...

Bandwagon-fans-meetings-e1444037252379.jpg

TexasRam

Legend
I don't want to get overconfident because Any Given Sunday and the current state of the Rams run defense.

But Sunday Ticket has a cool feature called Shortcuts which allows you to watch a condensed version of all NFL games from Sunday. I was able to watch the Niners Seahawks game and do a little stat searching.

Carlos Hyde had 15 carries for 124 yards. 90 of those yards came on 2 runs. Otherwise he averaged 3 YPC.
Hoyer is leading the 31st ranked passing attack.

On film the Niners offense looks bad. Their defense looks pretty stout vs the run but I don't see a great pass rush outside of blitzing. I think we can hit them for some huge gainers if we can roll Goff out. Or outlet to Gurley if they are going to bring the Blitz.

I would like to see us play this game fearless on offense and unleash the downfield pass game vs playing safe and scared like Fisher teams of the past. We have the downfield weapons, let's get it going. Goff already has dirt on him with his first interception. What's to lose.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
This game is a 0130 kick off on Friday morning.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us a Rams win!

Am gonna be so pissed if I put the effort in to watch this and it blows up in our collective faces!

#UKRams

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
After the loss to Washington, which is a game that I think we should have won, I'm going to stay silent until Friday. Unless we fix what we call a run defence, we're going to make Carlos Hyde look like an All-Pro Beast.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Didn't watch any of the the 49ers Seahawks game but is the 9ers defense good or did the Seahawks just suck? We need this win to get some confidence brewing.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This game is a 0130 kick off on Friday morning.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us a Rams win!

Am gonna be so ticked if I put the effort in to watch this and it blows up in our collective faces!

#UKRams
I've taken the Friday off work

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not saying :poop:. After the unmitigated beatdown the Rams took last year in Santa Clara, I have no confidence in the Rams beating the f***ing Whiners.

And that really pizzes me off!!:redcard::mad:
I'm having some good natured fun with a friend who's a SF fan.

And I would bet a considerable amount of money that this Rams team will not come anywhere near the debacle from last year up there.

Can they win? They're favored... I have a good feeling about this game... but, first road game for the coaching staff... they need to make sure the players remain focused.

I think they will.