Which Rams 3'd Year Receiver Will Eclipse 1,000 yds This Season?(Poll)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which Rams 3'd Year Receiver Will Eclipse 1,000 yds This Season?(Poll)

• Tavon Austin

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Stedman Bailey

Votes: 15 18.3%
  • Brian Quick

Votes: 31 37.8%
  • None of them will

Votes: 32 39.0%

• Total voters

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I want to be able to pick more than one dagnabbit! :mad: I'm going with Sted and Quick and TA will have over 1500 all purpose yards and 10 TDs minimum.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm with you I doubt that any of those guys will make it Quick is the only one that has a chance at all. Bailey won't get enough targets TA well I just don't see a slot guy in this offense doing much. They will likely be spreading the ball around and I doubt anyone averages 7+ targets per game.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I don't think any of them will, I think by focusing on the run game, and spreading the ball around, we'll have a few guys in the 7's, 8's, and 9's, but nobody going over 1,000.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Bailey is the best route runner and has the best hands on the team. I pick him.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Kenny Britt. He was the guy on the team last year who was the most consistently open.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Kenny Britt. He was the guy on the team last year who was the most consistently open.

I'd give him the best chance too, but I put Quick as next likely.

TA could, too.

I don't see Bailey getting the touches to come close.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

If Foles can get the ball to him britt will easily get 1000 yards. I'm betting he gets at least 10 tds this season.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
None, my prediction is around 3,500 yards passing on 500 attempts. If you assume the TEs get 900 or so, RBs a further 700 then you're looking at 2,000 for the WRs, if one WR gets 1,000 yards then you're not using the other 3 enough.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
This is actually a tricky question.

If we are having good to great success running the ball, then of course we'll keep doing it. That cuts into targets.

And most of us expect Foles to spread the ball around a lot, especially at first. So that limits targets for a potential 1000 yard receiver, too.

However, I suspect Cigs to continue heavily using Cook in his passing attack. If Cook and Foles really click, why couldn't Cook be that 1000 yard guy?

OR...

If Foles becomes comfortable with either Quick or Britt going up and grabbing those deeper jump balls, either one could become Foles' favorite and the opposing D's worst nightmare.

Then again, Bailey has the best hands on the team (only 2 drops in 2 years, I believe) AND runs the best routes. I could see him becoming Foles' favorite target.

Oh hell...

I could see any, or at least a bit of all of the above occurring. I guess that means we may not have a single 1000 yard receiver, yet Foles still puts up over 4000 yards passing. That kind of diversity would be a nightmare to defend, huh?

I would happily take that.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

Yes. If he had a QB who could get him the ball he woulda had several more TD's and more yards. I don't think any Rams receiver will come close to 1000 yards, but if one did I'd think he has the best shot.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yes. If he had a QB who could get him the ball he woulda had several more TD's and more yards. I don't think any Rams receiver will come close to 1000 yards, but if one did I'd think he has the best shot.
yhcw.gif

RamzFanz

Damnit
Foles is a gunslinger. The benefactor of those long throws, the best go up and get it receiver, will top 1,000. Will that be Britt or Quick?

If TA tops 1,000 it will be YAC. With defenses being kept honest this season, I could see that. It doesn't matter where he lines up. If he gets the ball consistently, he will YAC attack!

If any of the Rams' primary receivers go down early in the season, Bailey will quietly move up the yards list, but I see him more as a TD threat than yards.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I think if everyone stays healthy and all that, Quick is the man this year.