Which QB would you target beyond first round?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It's seems like an unusual draft. A lot of QB's worth drafting, just not many worth drafting in the early rnds. ( At least from what I've read)

We'll see in 22 very long days.

David Fales is my favorite. I think he could be had in the third round or later.
Use those earlier picks to get guys you hope get on the field. Select the developmental backup QB later partly because you hope he does not get on the field.

I agree 100%. He is what the Rams need as a backup and possible starter is Bradford falters. He gets the ball out quick, he has the ability to get out of the pocket and make plays and he will throw the ball away instead of taking the sack. I watched his highlights and knew immediately that he fits the system the Rams run.

PhxRam

I agree 100%. He is what the Rams need as a backup and possible starter is Bradford falters. He gets the ball out quick, he has the ability to get out of the pocket and make plays and he will throw the ball away instead of taking the sack. I watched his highlights and knew immediately that he fits the system the Rams run.

You need to pick up the posting pace swiftguy.. At this rate once you hit 10 posts I will be a distant memory. ;)

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Developmental QB's you say? I'd love to get my hands on Fales, Brett Smith, McCarron, or Murray. I'm willing to bet one of those guys ends up turning out special and if I had to guess I'd say Smith or Murray would be that guy.