Which NFL Team Has the Most Delusional Fans?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Simple, answer the title question and state why you think so.

For me, it's super easy: Dallas Cowboys

Living in Texas and with a family who are DIE HARD Cowboy fans, I've been exposed to their crazy delusions year in and year out. Each and every year I hear Cowboy fans (including my own family members) talking about their guaranteed trip to the Superbowl. And what's worse is that they're SERIOUS about it! But don't you dare point out to them that they've only had 2 playoff wins in the last 15 years. If you say anything critical of the Cowboys, you're an automatic "hater."

Being a Rams fan isn't easy here. On Sundays, I've had shit talked to me about my beloved Rams by douche bags wearing their Felix Jones or Terence Newman jerseys. C'mon fellas, I can't take you seriously if you haven't updated your jersey in years. :ROFLMAO:

I could go on and on about the crazy shit I hear from Cowboy fans but it almost makes me bang my head on my desk here just thinking about it.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
NE and Seattle. I know quite a few Dallas fans. They know how bad their team is.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
556_I_Love_Philadelphia.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think Patriot fans are so far out of calibration it's not even funny.

When Brady and Belichick retire, and they experience a losing season, those fans aren't going to take the fall down to earth very well.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
New England.
For the most part, they actually think their team is as honest and pure as the driven snow.
Never any cheating......it's all just hating. It's absolutely amazing......

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think Patriot fans are so far out of calibration it's not even funny.

When Brady and Belichick retire, and they experience a losing season, those fans aren't going to take the fall down to earth very well.
And some of us are waiting with great anticipation for that very moment to arrive.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
But don't you dare point out to them that they've only had 2 playoff wins in the last 15 years.
I too would go with the Cowboy's!! This, their Owner, and the fact they think they can do no wrong says it all!!
AND YES I AM A HATER!! ALWAY HAVE BEEN!!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
If for no other reason than they did NOT EXIST 5 years ago....

seattle12.jpeg

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Its gotta be the seachickens, I met a guy in a squawk jersey the day of the playoff game, where they were going into Carolina, and I told him I bet money on the Panthers, he smirked, and said, "good luck" in a completely arrogant way, like there was no way his team could lose.

I made sure to add in before he left, "it's a good thing you don't have to play the Rams today, and that removed his smirk, haha.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Its gotta be the seachickens, I met a guy in a squawk jersey the day of the playoff game, where they were going into Carolina, and I told him I bet money on the Panthers, he smirked, and said, "good luck" in a completely arrogant way, like there was no way his team could lose.

I made sure to add in before he left, "it's a good thing you don't have to play the Rams today, and that removed his smirk, haha.
well done.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Cheatriots fans, and it's not even remotely close.