Where will Tony Romo play in 2017?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I can't imagine it'd be Denver... Siemien and Lynch should be competing for the gig.

Houston would make sense, if they can backload his cap hits until after 2017 when they can get rid of Brock Lobster.

Disagree about Denver could be the perfect destination because Siemien is Case Keenum 2.0 and Lynch is not ready and it would propel Denver right up there with the Patriots IMHO. Maybe it's wishful thinking for Houston although Houston makes sense for relocation and the fact it would make the Texans an instant contender.

I have always believed it will be Denver and I will stick with my prediction because Romo wants to win right away and Jones does not want him in the NFC and IMHO not in the Lone Star State either!
hqdefault.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Jones does not want him in the NFC and IMHO not in the Lone Star State either!

If he's released; Jones won't get a say in that.

But, it sure does seem like Denver or Houston would be the best spot for him.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
If he's released; Jones won't get a say in that.

I disagree I am sure they will have a conversation and Jones could say "Everything being equal we would prefer Denver because Tony, we could have traded you to Cleveland."

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Romo has history of making the Rams look inept or stupid. (See replays of him running around in the backfield. While the DL gets gassed.) I don't want us taking him and again making up look that way. Stay clear!!!! Danger Will Robinson, Danger!

Ram65

Legend
If I go back in the thread I think I went Denver then Houston. Both make sense. Houston being close to home and Denver closer to a Championship. So it will be a close call.;)

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
If I was Romo I would want to go to Denver because they will pay big coin and could then very much be the favorite to come out of the AFC.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I like mayhem & anarchy....Washington refuses to pay Cousins, grabs Romo....They have the cap space for a #1 QB. Play the Boys twice a year.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I can't believe Florio actually said that, he's a dumbfuck. How does that idiot keep a job.

There he goes again LOL!!!!!

Houston is the smart move.

Like FRO said that's a harsh division, HOU makes the most sense. KC got some breaks in order to win the AFCW, they may not be that lucky and Carr is back and the Broncos may be on top next year. Decent QB play will be the key there.
Doesn't Florio own the site he publishes for?

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
We aren't going to keep Romo and pay a backup like $19 million. My boy that works for the Cowboys says everything is real hush hush. I think we try and put feelers out there for a trade.