Where is Stacy???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I too fail to understand why Stacy has suddenly become chopped liver. I have no problem giving carries to Mason, much less giving him the bulk of the carries. But damn, Stacy should get something. He's the most powerful back on our team, and it's not like he's never broken away for big gainers. Have we forgotten about his 40 yard TD jaunt against the Saints last year that effectively put the game away by halftime? Or how about his pinball wizard run against the Titans? The last goal line sequence would have been an ideal time for him to be in there. I really wonder what's up.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I have no problem with the Mason/Cunningham/Tavon rotation. It's the lack of carries i have issue with.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man.
I guess I shouldn't have tricked Stacy into saying Ycatscaz.

Sorry. My bad. He should be back in 90 days.

(nerd points if you know what I'm babbling about.)

A55VA6

Legend
I listened to an interview with Nick Wagoner the other day and he thinks it's just the fact that Mason and Cunningham are better. Stacy lacks speed and brings less to the offense than the other 2.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I still remember when Daryl Richardson was the future...

A quick Wikipedia check says he's on the Jets' practice squad right now...