What's WRONG With You People?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMBUSH

Starter
Theres nothing wrong with us Rams fans. We may be loyal to a fault, but its the bandwagon fans that pick a new team every season and then again around week 12 that have a problem.
Amen , and my personal favorite . The fan with a second team ! Someone explain that to me . Seems impossible to me.

TexasRam

Legend
I'm thinking of switching to the Cowboys. 37 years of rooting for the Rams shows solid fandom and should earn my release. Living in Texas the last 14 years has me appreciating this place. I ought to at least support the state I call home. The new Dallas practice facility is 5 minutes up the road here in my city.

I don't want to miss out on fun Sunday football and playoffs with my 11 year old son. He will be out of the house before we have a chance to root for a winner.

I'm just not into negativity and the Rams are not aligning with my personal goals and needs in life.

I am also interested in testing out the theory that it is possible to root against a team you have invested your whole life to. I would like to see if it's possible to not care about the Rams anymore. Hell I could buy season cowboys tickets or something.

I told myself if the Rams hire Mcdaniels then I am definitely outie 5. I can't stand his face and just want to punch him.I am positive he would fail, so not sticking around 5 years for more losing.

Let's see who they get. If I see Shanahan and some huge free agent Olineman signings I may stick around who knows.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
4XCVImp.png
LOL. I just thought it was funny that it was the Cowboys that put that out there.... Not some fan.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I'm thinking of switching to the Cowboys. 37 years of rooting for the Rams shows solid fandom and should earn my release. Living in Texas the last 14 years has me appreciating this place. I ought to at least support the state I call home. The new Dallas practice facility is 5 minutes up the road here in my city.

I don't want to miss out on fun Sunday football and playoffs with my 11 year old son. He will be out of the house before we have a chance to root for a winner.

I'm just not into negativity and the Rams are not aligning with my personal goals and needs in life.

I am also interested in testing out the theory that it is possible to root against a team you have invested your whole life to. I would like to see if it's possible to not care about the Rams anymore. Hell I could buy season cowboys tickets or something.

I told myself if the Rams hire Mcdaniels then I am definitely outie 5. I can't stand his face and just want to punch him.I am positive he would fail, so not sticking around 5 years for more losing.

Let's see who they get. If I see Shanahan and some huge free agent Olineman signings I may stick around who knows.
Dude, I'm in irving. Next time I'm in Frisco, we should meet up for a beer, take pictures, and post them on here. Ha!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

this needs ten gallons of blue font.....

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
TR, when the Cowboys start losing and the Rams start winning, you'll be a Ram fan again? (until the Cowboys start winning again and the Rams start losing again.......) Perfect plan as a fan, always rooting for a winning team!