Whats up with Mizzou?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I was 4/4 on my pro ticket and then 3/4 on my college ticket. I lost because I picked Missouri to beat Arkansas State by 14. In recent years this was a no brainer.

Are they just bad this year or was it a fluke?

Greg Stone

Rookie
Mizzou has lost a lot of good players many of whom are in the NFL. Their only proven RB was injured, Mauk hasn't taken the next step and Arkansas State has been very good.

Athos

Legend
MM is a shitty QB.
Our O-Line doesn't look up to snuff.
Our RB depth right now is poor.

Young WRs dropping balls.

Pinkel has done a great job recruiting and developing D since joining the SEC, but, I can't believe I'm saying this, SLACKED on recruiting some quality offensive pieces.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Damn, I wish I had asked here before making that pick. I haven't had a twofer in a long long time.

FRO

Legend
It's sort of a retooling year for Mizzou. And Mauk is as bad of a QB you will see on Saturdays.

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
Unfortunately I haven't been able to watch Mizzou this year with work. I've heard nothing but great things about our defense though, Charles Harris sounds like he could potentially be another high draft pick on the D-line.

The offense is what it is, Mauk is a decent quarterback who could easily be replaced when Lock is ready.

Athos

Legend
Mauk is solidifying himself as the worst QB in a power 5 conference. Pure steaming trash and stubborn ass Pinkel keeps trotting him out there.

Overthrew Moore for a long play. Overthrew Leftwich for a possible TD.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Mauk is solidifying himself as the worst QB in a power 5 conference. Pure steaming trash and stubborn ass Pinkel keeps trotting him out there.

Overthrew Moore for a long play. Overthrew Leftwich for a possible TD.

Agreed. Mauk is a garbage quarterback, and we know that we can do better. Lock already went in on series in every quarter, so it won't be long. It'll probably take a really bad loss to get Pinkel to change his mind, though.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Lock is just purely better. It's not even close i dont think. What eats me up the most is how outrageously cocky Mauk is.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
We will get smoked in the SEC playing like this, we should have beat these first 3 teams by 30+