What's the story behind your avatar?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I found this image of a big guy eating a massive burger and found it funny. So I slapped a Rams helmet on him.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I found this image of a big guy eating a massive burger and found it funny. So I slapped a Rams helmet on him.

I actually thought that was a picture of yourself for the like the first 5 months when i first joined here lol

RamzFanz

Damnit

LOL! I always wondered if that was you but, being that I am a reserved and polite person, didn't have the balls to ask.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
There's no doubt in my mind that John Blutarsky would be a Rams fan if he were alive today.
giphy.gif
th

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
LOL! I always wondered if that was you but, being that I am a reserved and polite person, didn't have the balls to ask.

I actually thought that was a picture of yourself for the like the first 5 months when i first joined here lol

You're not alone. It's funny how many people think that... I'm a 175lb cracker.

I just found the massive burger eater hilarious. The burger is as big as his head!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
My avi was created(i assume) by RMFN on a different Rams board. I have no photoshop skills. I asked his permission to steal it for use elsewhere and he obliged. (y)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
My avi was created(i assume) by RMFN on a different Rams board. I have no photoshop skills. I asked his permission to steal it for use elsewhere and he obliged. (y)
I made one like that about 4 years ago, but it had the logo on the shirt.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I found this bent over Gnome shooting the moon, but it had picture of hops on the butt. X fixed it up with the Rams Tat instead. I love it.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
You're not alone. It's funny how many people think that... I'm a 175lb cracker.

I just found the massive burger eater hilarious. The burger is as big as his head!

I like that avatar but I also thought it was you. You could change it every game week and add the logo of whichever team the Rams play on the bun!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
As long as we're talking avatars, I'm considering a change.

Any opinions regarding current avatar vs. this?

How about a picture of Boffo the Clown. Google image search the word Boffo and the first pic is of Boffo. He was part of an old comedy where he played a similar role as Crusty the Clown on The Simpsons.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Mine is a shot of me and my girl at the Rams game in MIA two years ago.