What was your favorite play from 2015, and why?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The "Victory Formation" to end the game against Tampa Bay.

The Rams played great, both sides of the ball, and managed to make those yellow color rush jerseys look good.
Many of the players had just visited Bailey in the hospital and they came out and secured Gurley as OROY over Winston.
It was an entertaining game and a clean WIN in front of a small but passionate home crowd, many former players and an intrigued national audience (the half dozen people who weren't at the national premier of STAR WARS that night).

Mostly though, it was the last "W" ever for the Saint Louis Rams in front of their most faithful fans.

GO STLA-RAMS!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Because freak Arians and his little crap talking Badger on defense. Gurley and our OLine destroyed that defense. I especially loved when Gurley went down to preserve the win rather than score.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IarAvpLCQZc

Definitely gets my vote. That run won the game for us, Arizona was stunned and they know damn well once the Rams get a QB it's on...

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I just watched that 71 yard Gurley TD. The entire play only took nine seconds. From inside the 35 to the end zone it only took SEVEN seconds and he pulled up and high stepped in the last several yards.

It's really impressive to see the burst after he makes his cut and goes, it's like everyone else is at 75% speed. He just flew down the field. LOL.........awesome!!!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Another one I was going to mention was Britts touchdown in that Seattle game because he burned Sherman.
That's the play that broke my heart.
I thought we had arrived and found our future QB.

Fools Gold!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Can I nominate the entire first game? It was a wonderful experience to be there with my fellow ROD members. I loved it all.