What UDFAs make the team?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
The last 2 years we have had very good UDFA classes. Our roster sucked, making it easier for these guys to make the team. That being said guys like McLeod, Harkey, Cunningham, Armstrong, Bates have been key contributors to the growth of our team. Who out this current group do you see making the squad? The Fisher/Snead regime clearly doesn't mind keeping UDFAs on the 53.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I like Roberson out of those guys. We need CB depth desperately, and he has seriously good coverage ability and can be a lockdown corner when healthy. He just needs to learn to be more physical and stop shying away from tackling and contact. I like his chances considering we don't have much behind our starters.

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like Roberson out of those guys. We need CB depth desperately, and he has seriously good coverage ability and can be a lockdown corner when healthy. He just needs to learn to be more physical and stop shying away from tackling and contact. I like his chances considering we don't have much behind our starters.
I'm thinking one of the CBs or TEs have the best chance. Maybe Watts can beat out Reynolds and Pead, or just one for that 5th/4th RB and special teams guy.

Alan

Legend
It's too early for me to do those kind of predictions.

Last edited:

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Its early I too like Watts, but its a numbers game on cut down day.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Bayer or Justice Cunningham. I'd venture to say one is going to make this team.

Reid needs to get his mind right to have any chance. Cuz so far, he seems bored and disinterested. Or at the very least very disappointed to be relegated to sharing 3rd team reps with Roberson and J. Bryant. And Westbrooks needs to get no the field before its too late.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Honestly, I think some of these UDFA are getting over-hyped this year. I think there is a good chance a few make the practice squad.

Haven't really heard much of anything about the UDFA DB's and what we have hasn't been really on the positive side. I think we need to realize that there is a reason some of these guys weren't drafted and that there is a reason some of the guys that were drafted are here.

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think the fact we had 4 7th round picks really hurts the UDFAs.

I am looking forward to focusing on the TEs and CBs on Saturday.