What the Chargers fans are saying...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
DUDE, I thought I was the only one who thought this about Red Alice. He is ALWAYS on the Seahawks board sucking their asses. You are right, being nice and civil is fine, but he is always joining in with their fans in bashing the Rams and he is quick to bash other Rams fans who post anything that contradicts what the popular opinion is on that board. Also, I saw a thread recently where he dissed the hell out of ROD. Can't stand that guy.

Yea I saw that and replied to him about it explaining how far off based and how little he actually knew about this place. Hates it still because was kicked and because he hates Ramzfanz. Surprised he doesn't love Ramstalk more. Fits him.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Yea I saw that and replied to him about it explaining how far off based and how little he actually knew about this place. Hates it still because was kicked and because he hates Ramzfanz. Surprised he doesn't love Ramstalk more. Fits him.

He hates me with a passion. Dude hangs out on Seattle and Niners sites almost exclusively. You notice he never corrects anyone who calls him a her even over and over. It's creepy.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I read one quote from him and he seems like a DNA rifle gobbler for opposing fans.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
You see this a LOT:

"Our punter, and special teams is also better than theirs, and field position shoud factor heavily into who wins this game, and I think because of Scifres and the special teams players, that the Chargers win that aspect of the game."

Of course, it's just not true. Scifres hasn't out punted Hekker this year, last year, maybe ever. Not in average punt or net.

Special teams is a wash. Rams have better kick returns and Chargers have better punt returns. Rams get far more touchbacks on kickoffs.

Scifres actually played an extradinary game Sunday and Novac is more consistent. But Hekker and Young GZ have better legs. So it's pretty even.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
He hates me with a passion. Dude hangs out on Seattle and Niners sites almost exclusively. You notice he never corrects anyone who calls him a her even over and over. It's creepy.

You cracked me up in your last venture over there, man lol. I think he just hates passionate Rams fans, man. The red hermaphrodite has issues.

Now on SD haveing a third string C line up within arm length of Donald.... :eek:

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I don't think that will be necessary. I'll give credit where credit is due if the Chargers win and I'm sure he will do the same if the Rams win. Everyone over there is pretty level headed imo, so I don't think there's a need to say "told you so."
Right, I'm just a little peeved off at his comments. If I did, it would be directed at him but that wouldn't be right.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Where'd you guys hear that SD C was out? I looked at a few different injury reports and they all had him as questionable, if even listed.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Where'd you guys hear that SD C was out? I looked at a few different injury reports and they all had him as questionable, if even listed.
http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/nov/22/chargers-ryan-miller-chris-watt/

You cracked me up in your last venture over there, man lol. I think he just hates passionate Rams fans, man. The red hermaphrodite has issues.

Now on SD haveing a third string C line up within arm length of Donald.... :eek:

Even worse...fourth string C. ;)

DeaconJ

Rookie
From UT-San Diego forum....

Quote:
Chargers C Rich Ohrnberger (questionable, ankle) is not expected to play in Week 12.
Ohrnberger will be held out against the Rams with ankle and back injuries. Rookie Chris Watt is expected to replace him in the lineup, and will be the fourth starting center for the Chargers this year. San Diego added OL Ryan Miller from the practice squad to provide depth.

NAVSPECWAR

UDFA
Name
Reaper
To Dredd(Ricky Eckert) and the rest of you. I am the owner of the forum you are currently trying to sign up on. I need to warn you Rams fans that this is the one forum you dont want to mess with the fans on. 65% of us are all Spec Ops. With around 40% of them being from Special Warfare Group 1 based here in Coronado. Most of them Navy SEALs. Myself included. Not too mention the Naval Intel Officers attached to our group. As well as 1st SFOD D and RECON members who dont feel the need to infiltrate and disrupt another teams fanbase.... and expect it not to happen in return. Its just part of our own code of ethics. You guys start showing up and trying to stir the pot you will 100% piss off the wrong person. Some of these guys are dealing with issues. Its not a place you want to test. So i think in order to keep you guys from getting in a lot of hot water with some of my crazier members we wont be allowing you to come troll our forum. I think its the smart thing to do. Id hate to see you guys walk into a hornets nest.

Good luck this weekend and remember...its just a game. No need to take what other teams fanbases say so personally. We are all American brothers and sisters. Cheers.

HOOYAH

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To Dredd(Ricky Eckert) and the rest of you. I am the owner of the forum you are currently trying to sign up on. I need to warn you Rams fans that this is the one forum you dont want to mess with the fans on. 65% of us are all Spec Ops. With around 40% of them being from Special Warfare Group 1 based here in Coronado. Most of them Navy SEALs. Myself included. Not too mention the Naval Intel Officers attached to our group. As well as 1st SFOD D and RECON members who dont feel the need to infiltrate and disrupt another teams fanbase.... and expect it not to happen in return. Its just part of our own code of ethics. You guys start showing up and trying to stir the pot you will 100% pee pee off the wrong person. Some of these guys are dealing with issues. Its not a place you want to test. So i think in order to keep you guys from getting in a lot of hot water with some of my crazier members we wont be allowing you to come troll our forum. I think its the smart thing to do. Id hate to see you guys walk into a hornets nest.

Good luck this weekend and remember...its just a game. No need to take what other teams fanbases say so personally. We are all American brothers and sisters. Cheers.

HOOYAH

I don't think anyone here is going to try and troll your forum. Not in our nature on this site and most Rams fans simply don't have any interest in acting that way because of our team's lack of success over the last decade. I think you're mistaking irritation from some on here for intent.

Regardless, no need to make warnings...I think everyone is looking forward to the game tomorrow. Good luck.

I'm not the owner of the site but the members of your forum that know football are welcome here anytime. We always enjoy some good discussion before the game especially if the posters are respectable and know what they're talking about.

On a final note, some of us aren't Americans...like Rams and Gators...freaking limeys. ;)

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
To Dredd(Ricky Eckert) and the rest of you. I am the owner of the forum you are currently trying to sign up on. I need to warn you Rams fans that this is the one forum you dont want to mess with the fans on. 65% of us are all Spec Ops. With around 40% of them being from Special Warfare Group 1 based here in Coronado. Most of them Navy SEALs. Myself included. Not too mention the Naval Intel Officers attached to our group. As well as 1st SFOD D and RECON members who dont feel the need to infiltrate and disrupt another teams fanbase.... and expect it not to happen in return. Its just part of our own code of ethics. You guys start showing up and trying to stir the pot you will 100% pee pee off the wrong person. Some of these guys are dealing with issues. Its not a place you want to test. So i think in order to keep you guys from getting in a lot of hot water with some of my crazier members we wont be allowing you to come troll our forum. I think its the smart thing to do. Id hate to see you guys walk into a hornets nest.

HOOYAH

Might just be the strangest post I've ever read on any site.
Ever.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

HOOYAH

All fans are welcome here.
You as well. The conversations with the fans on your site have been civil and clean. Just as all conversations on this site.

Agreed. We are all brothers and sisters.

NAVSPECWAR

UDFA
Name
Reaper
Im getting quite a few Rams fans signing up. I even had to set my forum to admin approval. Something i didnt want to do. We dont want the drama. Reading what you guys say here and then seeing the influx of Rams new memberships isnt a good sign to me. We have never had an issue with another teams fansbase. But for some reason you guys here are letting it get to you. I dont think anyone is attacking rams fans. You all should be attacking our players. Not wanting to tell off the fans. Its just what fans do. Blind homerism. Every team does it. Coming to our forum even to shove it in our face if we happen to lose is just a bad move and from what im reading here it sounds like thats the intent.

Like you guys we are a small forum with passionate fans. So we at the Powderblues have made a contribution to your fund raising. And ill leave you all with a simple Good Luck tomorrow. Win or lose im done here.

Good luck to this forum and its owner Danny K.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

HOOYAH
200.gif

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Might just be the strangest post I've ever read on any site.
Ever.

If you ever have browsed 4chan this reads exactly like a copy pasta. I agree this is completely weird. @NAVSPECWAR, I appreciate your service, but it means nothing in the context of an NFL fan's forum. With that said, if you run the forum that @rams24/7 has been leaving you guys some factual food for thought, then you're welcome.

There are plenty of Rams fans that will sign up to troll you, but close to 100% of the guys here aren't the type, no need to try and scare us with your spec ops rant.

Here's to a hard fought game tomorrow. Hope both teams leave it all on the field and there are no injuries! Looking forward to seeing Rivers against our D.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Im getting quite a few Rams fans signing up. I even had to set my forum to admin approval. Something i didnt want to do. We dont want the drama. Reading what you guys say here and then seeing the influx of Rams new memberships isnt a good sign to me. We have never had an issue with another teams fansbase. But for some reason you guys here are letting it get to you. I dont think anyone is attacking rams fans. You all should be attacking our players. Not wanting to tell off the fans. Its just what fans do. Blind homerism. Every team does it. Coming to our forum even to shove it in our face if we happen to lose is just a bad move and from what im reading here it sounds like thats the intent.

Like you guys we are a small forum with passionate fans. So we at the Powderblues have made a contribution to your fund raising. And ill leave you all with a simple Good Luck tomorrow. Win or lose im done here.

Good luck to this forum and its owner Danny K.
Thanks for the warning but this is about football. If you can't manage your own board, and have to resort to this sillyness then i don't know what else to tell you.

Last edited: