What the Chargers fans are saying...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Im getting quite a few Rams fans signing up. I even had to set my forum to admin approval. Something i didnt want to do. We dont want the drama. Reading what you guys say here and then seeing the influx of Rams new memberships isnt a good sign to me. We have never had an issue with another teams fansbase. But for some reason you guys here are letting it get to you. I dont think anyone is attacking rams fans. You all should be attacking our players. Not wanting to tell off the fans. Its just what fans do. Blind homerism. Every team does it. Coming to our forum even to shove it in our face if we happen to lose is just a bad move and from what im reading here it sounds like thats the intent.

Like you guys we are a small forum with passionate fans. So we at the Powderblues have made a contribution to your fund raising. And ill leave you all with a simple Good Luck tomorrow. Win or lose im done here.

Good luck to this forum and its owner Danny K.

You may be done here (posting) but I'd bet the house you can't resist coming back for the fallout (read only) so;

1) How in the heck did you place this post where it sits now ( don't recall seeing it when I replied last nite) in any event you did and in doing so tried to clean up that first mess, and to that I say BRAVO sir.

2) Your points (the ones past the ridiculous bravado) are taken (I guess) no one from your site has engaged in the usual banter over here while a couple of our members have over there, I'm sure they both knew they were venturing "behind enemy lines" and I thought handled themselves in a manner that reflected well on this site, in fact I hope this unfortunate incident doesn't derail the "what --- fans are saying" threads as I find them at the very least informative and great reading.

3) As for going over to "powder blue" and "shove it in our face" should the Goats win, I will admit a couple of pages back I had posted something to that effect, a member here, dbrooks basically said it best, if I do go back, it would only be to read the always amusing melt down threads (we have many over here, in fact we do melt down well)

Last edited:

Ramatik

Starter
Thanks for the warning but this is about football. If you can't manage your own board, and have to resort to this sillyness then i don't know what else to tell you.

That was a good answer Mojo.

His posturing almost makes me want to go over there and stir up a hornets nest. Cuz you know, Marines always trump Navy. Heh.

Anyway, this was a fun thread.

I'm home now and waiting for game time!

Ramatik

Starter
I call utter bull crap on his claim, never knew a Special OP Soldier to flaunt it, I'm just hoping our Hells Angels faction of ROD doesn't read this cuz then you'd know what peeing in the wrong place is all about.

"Out here, due process is a bullet" Greatest line ever by a Special OP soldier (movie that is)

Oh, that was good.

If they talk/brag about it. They didn't do it.

I really hate punks like this guy.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Either they got some kids over there on their board or some wack jobs who need some help! Wow!

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
That was a good answer Mojo.

His posturing almost makes me want to go over there and stir up a hornets nest. Cuz you know, Marines always trump Navy. Heh.

Anyway, this was a fun thread.

I'm home now and waiting for game time!

Damn swabbies!!:LOL:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
abundans cautela non nocet.

Actually, I was just putting up a little known fact like I did last week. Which, as it turns out, was the determining factor in the Rams' win over the Broncos. I told everyone he was 6-13 against Manning over his career, Fisher visited ROD and saw it, and then he remedied the problem.

Here's another fun fact. I took two years of Latin in high school just to be different. Biggest waste of time in the history of ever.

I took Latin too.

Semper ubi sub ubi.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
The man did Donate $150 to the site. Nice gesture.

But yea, that post about being a Seal was way off base.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
The man did Donate $150 to the site. Nice gesture.

But yea, that post about being a Seal was way off base.
Odd, if he's a Charger fan just visiting this week.

Hopefully, he's not of the "donation = I can behave how I want" mindset.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

Regardless of his intentions or donation i would have banned his ass into oblivion for bringing that crap in here. Weak sauce.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I think it was quite honorable, no need to speculate any further in my book.

Im sure he's regrets his initial post, backed it up the only way he could.

Aw hell, I guess I'm getting soft:notworthy:

Alan

Legend
blue4 quibbling about bottom feeders:
This should be in blue. :)
At least both of them are above the Army and the Coast Guard. Both of them have a long way to go to reach the Air Force though because we're so far up in the sky you can only see our trails. ;) :LOL:
upload_2014-11-23_15-32-13.jpeg

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
At least both of them are above the Army and the Coast Guard. Both of them have a long way to go to reach the Air Force though because we're so far up in the sky you can only see our trails. ;) :LOL:
View attachment 4183

Air Force? :eek: Should they even be included in the conversation about the best branch? Coast Guard look tough as nails compared to them.;):)

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Aw, crap, did he really just go there? Now I'm going to get a bunch of one-percenters now and freak everything up. Doesn't he know that I've killed eighty-two men with my bare hands alone?

What about the others you killed with your bare toes? Don't they count? :whistle:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Alan chiming in with fighting words

At least both of them are above the Army and the Coast Guard. Both of them have a long way to go to reach the Air Force though because we're so far up in the sky you can only see our trails. ;)
View attachment 4183

I'll give the Jarheads their due, they definitely are wired differently and wouldn't know the first thing about digging in.

As for Squids, it is rumored Navy Seals are the best of the best when it comes to the impossible missions, but hey, wasn't Captain Queeg in the Navy, so...

But putting the Aiiiiiiiar Force over the United States Army?

Sez who?:LOL:

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I doubt that anyone without Sunday ticket has seen much of the Rams. There certainly not going to get correct info watching espn.

That would be particularly true if you got any of your info from Berman...He is so overtly a 9er shill that I'm a bit surprised they haven't made him chill out the obvious homerism a bit...

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Im getting quite a few Rams fans signing up. I even had to set my forum to admin approval. Something i didnt want to do. We dont want the drama. Reading what you guys say here and then seeing the influx of Rams new memberships isnt a good sign to me. We have never had an issue with another teams fansbase. But for some reason you guys here are letting it get to you. I dont think anyone is attacking rams fans. You all should be attacking our players. Not wanting to tell off the fans. Its just what fans do. Blind homerism. Every team does it. Coming to our forum even to shove it in our face if we happen to lose is just a bad move and from what im reading here it sounds like thats the intent.

Like you guys we are a small forum with passionate fans. So we at the Powderblues have made a contribution to your fund raising. And ill leave you all with a simple Good Luck tomorrow. Win or lose im done here.

Good luck to this forum and its owner Danny K.

No one here is bringing any drama besides you man. You literately said to stay away from your site because there are mentally unhealthy Navy SEALS not to fuck with.

Its just what fans do. Blind homerism. Every team does it.

Yes, correct. So settle down. This is only football, and this is also only the internet. This is how it works. You guys talk up your team, so do we. No one has to die over it. If there's obnoxious fans signing up on your board, ban them, or don't let them sign up. It's your site. Deal with it however you want.

Here's to a healthy game on each side, and more importantly, here's to both team staying put where they are RIGHT NOW!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

There will be a rude awakening if that is the case.

But then I'm also not cool with our guys going to a rival site and being dicks. If some want to stir shit up - please don't do it in the name of ROD. We invite fans from other teams here to be part of the discussions as long as they are civil and follow the rules. Why would we not accept the same rules for ourselves?

All that said, I don't really know what went on over there. I do know that the response from Charger fan @NAVSPECWAR was extremely ridiculous and unfitting of someone in our military. Someone needs to get a grip. Or maybe he just needs a hug.