What makes the Rams better?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If it's less challenging mentally, maybe we should offer Quick a cheap 1 year deal with a team option for more? Not the FA WR most are hoping for, but it always sounded like he was a slow learner, so maybe this is the scheme that brings the best out of him?

No. I'm done with Quick. He has no heart.

Our guys talked about players on this team going through the motions and mailing it in late last year. Brian Quick is an obvious example of a guy who mailed it in. His attitude is cancerous. Good riddance.

There are better "prove it" options in FA who aren't lazy bums.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
One of the many mistakes that the Fisher-led Rams made was our inability to create an offensive identity. That led to us just picking talented players rather than identifying guys who fit our scheme. Ultimately, it left us with an offense of mismatched parts. We had a bunch of guys who all fit different schemes because we failed to create an offensive identity.

Good analysis. Totally agree.

No. I'm done with Quick. He has no heart.

I was done with Quick after his second season. One thing this team needs is some character. Professionals that take their job very seriously. That is one thing the Patriots do very well. When a team has an overall feel of professionalism it rubs off on incoming players. I have heard that about free agents that come to the New York Yankees for years. Picking these low character types in favor of their immense athleticism is a big mistake IMO. Guys with low character are never team players. They are me players and that is why they ended up in trouble at one time or another to get the lable.