What is your favorite (existing) color combo Rams uniform

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rocko

UDFA
The team seems to have 4 color combinations when it comes to uniforms:

1. Dark blue jersey with dark blue pants
2. White jersey with white pants
3. Dark blue jersey with white pants
4. White jersey with dark blue pants

I'm going with dark blue jersey with white pants for the home outfit, and white jersey with dark blue pants for the away uniform. I can't really get into the all white uniform or the all dark blue uniform, and I really don't like their all banana color outfit. What do others prefer when it comes to their existing color combinations.

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
My favorite are definitely the throwbacks.

USATSI_8979451-1-e1460054773863.jpg

So awesome. I know fans of other teams who love those throwbacks, too. They're perfect.

As far as the regular setup, white on white is my favorite. The blue in our uniforms is such a bummer.

th

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
First I want to say , I don't like any of the currant combinations , bring back the blue and yellow , but if we have to go with the currant colors , bring back the gold pants

White horns , white pants
Yellow horns , yellow pants
Gold horns , gold pants

e087511fe627c10eba423348220d2b65.jpg

Rocko

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
First I want to say , I don't like any of the currant combinations , bring back the blue and yellow , but if we have to go with the currant colors , bring back the gold pants

Gold horns , gold pants

Interesting take on the horns colors matching with the pants colors.........

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I guess of the current color I like the blue top white pants but I also wish they'd bring back the gold pants. I hate the blue on blue and I'm not a fan of the throw backs they just look cheap. I did like the color rush though.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
White on White, followed by Blue on White.

Do NOT like the blue pants, and especially dislike the blue on blue combination ... U-G-L-Y it don't need no alibi it's UGLY.

Wish they had kept the gold pants.

Hope the next uni is either an modernized version of the old Blue and White, or that they at least use the old Blue and White for throwbacks.

Rocko

UDFA
View attachment 13502

Only because I grew up on this and it's so clean looking.

I'd like to see this uniform at least for one game. It looks clean and reminds me of when I first began watching Ram games.

After looking at this picture, what about the old blue and white, with some yellow thin-lining on the helmets and uniforms. I'm pretty sure I saw someone draw a mockup for a competition somewhere of this.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The best combination of the existing uniform is the White Jersey with the blue pants, looks sharp, followed by white on white, never was a fan of blue on blue, but I'm old school, however, did love the Gold Rush uniforms.
fvZXE7H.jpg

Rocko

UDFA
The best combination of the existing uniform is the White Jersey with the blue pants, looks sharp, followed by white on white, never was a fan of blue on blue, but I'm old school, however, did love the Gold Rush uniforms.
fvZXE7H.jpg

Right now that's my favorite combination. They do not wear this setup nearly enough for me.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Any of these (Below) are fine with me!(y):D

addon.jpg

But, if I have to go with something more current .. These .. (Below)

For Home Games!
Rams uni 1.jpg

For Away Games!
Rams uni #2.jpg

Edit: I would also like to see them use a Yellow Jersey w/ White Pants in Throw-Back Games!

TA_zpsd6tpn0my.jpg

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Blue 'n Yellows. Just make the blue on the jersey darker to match the helmet and they'd be perfect.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu

Gold horns , gold pants

I've never even thought of it like this, but you're absolutely right. Whenever the pants match the horns it looks good.

Rocko

UDFA
Blue 'n Yellows. Just make the blue on the jersey darker to match the helmet and they'd be perfect.

I could never figure out why the dark blue in the helmet did not match the lighter blue in the jerseys of the yellow and blue, it never looked right to me. Maybe the new uniform colors being introduced with the new stadium in 3 years will be the yellow with dark blue (old and new colors), with the dark blue to match the helmet. If I could only do a mock up........