What is 2 TDs?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Answer: The number of TDs scored against the Rams by the Hawks', Cards', and Steelers' offenses, combined.

(also acceptable - The number of offensive TDs scored on GB by the NFLs worst team, the Bears, The number of offensive TDs scored on GB by the terrible 1-3 Seahawks, half the TDs scored on GB by the Chiefs, or one less TD than scored on GB by J. Charles.)

Athos

Legend
Impressive numbers.

We played disciplined, we stand a chance at knocking them off their perch.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I see were you you are going with this, and i like it. It has giving me real hope going into this week that our defense will keep us in the game. Our bend but don't brake defense.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Isn't it 3 though, or am I not understanding the answer? Wilson to Graham, Bell 1 yrd rush, Palmer to Johnson. Either way it's impressive.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Isn't it 3 though, or am I not understanding the answer? Wilson to Graham, Bell 1 yrd rush, Palmer to Johnson. Either way it's impressive.

I'm laying in bed napping before work and it dawned on me it was 3. Oops.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That's ok Brian - it's the thought that counts. :cool: Still pretty damn impressive.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
...the preferred amount of breasts I like on my women?

From the movie Total Recall

triple1.jpg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, I think Ramzfanz was correct with two. No way in hell did Bell score. He was rewarded a TD but he didn't SCORE it.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Two is so great. Three is just... weird. Really freaking weird!

image.jpg

Last edited: