What I would give for o line talent.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I would give Mason, Cook, Givens' draft pick, more draft picks, lots of them, and dickpunch myself on youtube.

But that's all.

auto-forrest-gump-349816.jpeg

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
So, other than the dick punch and Mason... not much... well, the draft picks could be something...

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
What do you think to our draft picks though? I read earlier the top rated rookie guard is Jamon Brown, and the top rated rookie tackle is Robbie Havenstein. If that's accurate, it may take time, but we'll get there regards talent on this line. Maybe G Rob becomes Orlando Pace Mk. II? Who knows.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'd give all that for a WR who can get open because they're better than the DB in front of them.
The OLine will get better with time and experience.

:hijack:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I'd give all that for a WR who can get open because they're better than the DB in front of them.

Hopefully Foles and Gurley are still alive by then :D

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

My boy Blue, Quick will shake off the rust and Britt / Quick will terrify secondaries with TA and Bailey eating up YAC and 3rd down conversions, respectively. No worries.

Our evil plan for taking over the NFL is coming together but we need an o-line, a twinkie and a space laser. That's all.

m7wKnXy.gif

Last edited:

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
If you could get a solid LT you could move Robinson to guard or RT where his run-blocking might be better suited. He just might not have the pass-blocking skills to be a solid LT in the NFL.

RamzFanz

Damnit
What do you think to our draft picks though? I read earlier the top rated rookie guard is Jamon Brown, and the top rated rookie tackle is Robbie Havenstein. If that's accurate, it may take time, but we'll get there regards talent on this line. Maybe G Rob becomes Orlando Pace Mk. II? Who knows.

I'm not down on the Rookies at all. They will do for now and progress towards the season ending face stomp of a Cardinals, Hawks, and Niners sweep for the NFCW title.

I want GRob out of LT and a serious talent in. Not that GRob won't blossom like a flower after Fisher coddels him, but we need badass now. Now. GRob needs to move inside and earn his spot.

RamzFanz

Damnit
If you could get a solid LT you could move Robinson to guard or RT where his run-blocking might be better suited. He just might not have the pass-blocking skills to be a solid LT in the NFL.

That's it.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
I would give Mason, Cook, Givens' draft pick, more draft picks, lots of them, and dickpunch myself on youtube.

This really is a noble sentiment. Perhaps we can all get behind this plan, and take turns dick-punching you (and keep doing so) until the Rams OL comes around. Oh yeah, and post it on youtube.
:popcorn: :boxing::confused:

Ps if the dick punching actually works, we'll need to keep it up. Afaic RamzFanz-dick-tartare is a small price to pay for Rams OL success.

fearsomefour

Legend
This is probably going to be the number one question with the Rams O this offseason....unless of course he gets it together over the rest of this season. To me he was a G coming out of college. The hard part is actually finding a LT if Robinson isn't that guy.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Fuck it, let's do a package deal or something.

Both 2nds next year plus Tre Mason (Forte successor) plus a few throw in late rounders for Alshon Jeffery and Kyle Long.

Won't happen though haha.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Just a comment ... so if Robinson is going to play guard, what about Brown and Saffold?

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Just a comment ... so if Robinson is going to play guard, what about Brown and Saffold?

1. Saffold is injured again and his shoulder problems are starting to become worrisome. 2. You could trade Saffold along with other players/picks in an attempt to get a LT or WR.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
I would trade jl55 and Chris long for a quality lineman or elite wr.... plus a draft pick

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4

I agree with this wholeheartedly. I've been singing that song for awhile myself.