What Bengals Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I gue the other teams want to play touch football and play for fun! They play to win and it don't mean to be nice or namby pamby! Sheesh!
If the Rams win? Great. Talk all you want...

If they play like they're playing? Just STFU and get better, please?

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"They’re both right. They’re both dirty and both of their teams suck." -----some bengals fan.

awesome how bungle fans forget how irrelevant that franchise has been for basically 2 decades. rams / ravens have been in 4 super bowls (3 wins) since the bungles last appearance. and of course, the bengals never have late hits, personal fouls, etc. and they HAVE been staying out of prison lately too. (y)

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Don't mind the bengals to be honest. Would like to see them do well and win in the playoffs. Hopefully not this week though.

I have completely no faith in our offence to do anything, especially with the injuries to the o line. I expect it's a tight game as our defence will hold its own, but ultimately bengals will win it in the end.. :-(

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
To all those crying about the Rams being big meanies...

Take your pansy asses down to your local drug store and pick up a large supply of extra strength Midol and tampons.

:gtfo:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Fisher is developing a surprising reputation as a dirty coach. He can dispel that whole myth this week by just playing good old-fashioned fair football and not blitzing the crap out of our guards on every passing down. Have I mentioned that I expect them to blitz the crap out of our guards on every passing down?
lol. That has to be tongue-in-cheek.

Blitzing clearly isn't dirty, and this dude's just skurred about what's gonna happen to their O-line.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
except for those members who only come back to say "I told you so" :rolleyes:

Well I mean I did :fighting:.

But in all seriousness I have a lot of respect for moderators at a time like this, it must be a tough job to do, and thank you for doing it.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I would be really overly optimistic if I were them. Their defense is way better than BAL's...

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
One thing I remember...watching the play were Flacco was injured. It was Longacre, working hard, bull-rushing his man. He fell into Flacco, and I knew when I saw it, they'd say how dirty we are...Reminds me of the Barron hit on Big Ben...

We play hard...Our Teams play hard....they better strap up. Please Fish, don't go easy this week. Same with Williams...Crank up the bowl, $500 a pop, the first sack on :shooting:Dalton...let the boys have some fun.

Penguin.

Rookie
If we win this game I will eat a sock. I will eat a freaking sock. Hell, if our offense scores more then seventeen points, I will eat TWO socks!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If we win this game I will eat a sock. I will eat a freaking sock. Hell, if our offense scores more then seventeen points, I will eat TWO socks!

That's the washing machine's job.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...ti-bengals-st-louis-rams-first-look/76322086/

First look: Bengals vs. Rams
Jim Owczarski, jowczarski@enquirer.com

The Cincinnati Bengals return to their familiar Sunday afternoon time slot after playing three consecutive primetime games on Thursday, Monday and then Sunday night. Last weekend, the Bengals fell to the Arizona Cardinals 34-31 on a last-second field goal after rallying from a 14-point fourth quarter deficit to lose on Sunday night.

St. Louis somehow lost 16-13 to the Baltimore Ravens despite the fact that the Ravens lost starting running back Justin Forsett to a broken arm and starting quarterback Joe Flacco blew out multiple ligaments in his knee on their last series. The Rams' offense has been terrible, and with Case Keenum making his first start, Todd Gurley was bottled up (66 yards).

The Rams’ defense is incredibly talented, even if their statistics belie that a little bit (10th in points against, 12th in total defense). They are ninth against the pass and have allowed just nine touchdowns through the air all season. They are also 16th against the rush and have allowed 21 points or less five times.

Rams of note on offense

RB Todd Gurley

The rookie sensation out of Georgia was a high first-round pick (No. 10 overall) for a reason, but you’d have to think even the Rams are surprised with the way he’s returned from a serious knee injury. In his first eight NFL games, Gurley has averaged 5.0 yards per carry and has scored six touchdowns while rushing for 775 yards. He has also proven to be a capable pass-catcher, with additional 132 yards on 16 catches.

QB Case Keenum

Even though he should have been knocked out of the game last week against Baltimore after being wobbled by a clear hit to the head, Keenum remained in the game and – barring a change late this week – is the Rams’ starting quarterback. In his first start of the year in place of an ineffective Nick Foles, Keenum was just 12-for-26 (46 percent) for 136 yards and a touchdown in the loss last week.

WR/PR Tavon Austin

The speedster is technically the Rams’ No. 1 receiver because he leads the team in targets (55), catches (31) and touchdowns (4), but he’s averaging just 10 yards per catch in a largely ineffective St. Louis passing game. He’s only had 25 yards receiving on seven catches over his last three games, but his speed needs to be respected. He does have games of 96 and 98 yards receiving, and look for him to get a couple of rushes as well. He’s had more success in the punt-return game, returning one for a touchdown while averaging 7.7 yards per return.

Rams of note on defense

DT Aaron Donald

There are few players in the league that can exist in the orbit of Bengals defensive tackle Geno Atkins, and the 24-year-old Donald is one of them. A first-round pick a year ago, Donald has quickly established himself as one of the game’s best defensive tackles with an All-Pro rookie season. He enters Sunday’s contest with seven sacks and 27 solo tackles, numbers that have him well ahead of last year’s pace (9 sacks, 37 tackles).

CB Trumaine Johnson

The 25-year-old corner is the ball hawk of the Rams secondary as he leads the team with four interceptions and he is second with 11 passes defensed. A 6-foot, 1-inch, 205-pound corner, he came into the year with eight interceptions over his first three seasons and will be have to be accounted for, especially if the St. Louis pass rush forces Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton to throw into coverage.

DE Robert Quinn

A first-round pick in 2011, he has come into his own the last two seasons, in which he’s earned two Pro Bowl nods and one All-Pro selection while coming up with 29.5 sacks. He is currently second on the team with five quarterback takedowns, and he can disrupt passing lanes with his 6-4 frame (three passes defensed). He has also forced three fumbles.

Quick facts

TV: FOX with Thom Brennamen (play-by-play), Charles Davis (analyst) and Tony Siragusa (sideline)
Radio: WLW-AM (700), WCKY-AM (1530) and WEBN-FM (102.7).
Line: -8
Last week: Bengals lost to Arizona 34-31; Rams lost to Baltimore 16-13.
Projected uniform: Black jerseys, white pants.

Key numbers

First-round picks on the Rams defense.

+12.5

Pro Football Focus grade of DT Aaron Donald last week - the only player with a better grade than Geno Atkins.

Forced fumbles by the defense, 10th in the league.

Offensive rank of the Rams, even though Todd Gurley has helped them rate as the league’s seventh-best rush offense.

Connections
  • St. Louis long snapper Jake McQuade is a Cincinnati native and walked on to Ohio State University out of Elder High School. He joined the Rams as a undrafted free agent in 2011.
  • Rams assistant special teams coach Paul Boudreau coached at the University of Cincinnati before moving on to the NFL.
  • Kate Walker, the Rams’ manager/football operations, is an Ohio University alumna.
  • The Ohio State Buckeyes are well represented on the Rams, beginning with linebacker James Laurinaitis (second round pick, 2009). Second-year safety Christian Bryant played at OSU before being drafted in the seventh round in 2014. Practice squad member Doug Worthington is also a former Buckeye.
  • Bengals quarterbacks coach Ken Zampese won a Super Bowl ring with the Rams in 2001 while serving as the team’s wide receivers coach. He coached from 2000-02 in St. Louis.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
If I was a Bengals fan, I'd be booking my ticket on Shangri La airlines this weekend. They serve euphoria cocktails on the flight.......This has blowout written all over it...Any given Sunday is always in play, just not so much for the Rams...Even the defense has been uneven the past 2-3 weeks...Bengals jump early and often...31-10..

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
It was Longacre, working hard, bull-rushing his man.

I like Longacre, he reminds me of Chris Long. Any chance he can play the left side? Seems like everytime I see him, he's on the right.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I like Longacre, he reminds me of Chris Long. Any chance he can play the left side? Seems like everytime I see him, he's on the right.
Seems like one of those guys that says, "coach, put me in" and will play anywhere....I like him too...Westbrooks too...I'm actually getting a lil sour on Sims...

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Bengals quarterbacks coach Ken Zampese won a Super Bowl ring with the Rams in 2001 while serving as the team’s wide receivers coach. He coached from 2000-02 in St. Louis.

Hey guys - we can stop hating the Patriots now! We won the Super Bowl in 2001!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Jeff Fisher's defenses will knock the crap out of opposing players. I guess that doesn't fit in any longer with the flag-football mentality of the NFL these days. Too bad. Andy Dalton better have his head on a swivel because Fisher and Williams attitude about that hasn't changed. Strap on the helmet, put in the mouthpiece and bring the pain.
like.png

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Haha.. Dirty, please.

My bro is a Bengals fan and he says Burfect is a dirty ass player.. He ended Leveon Bells season with a dirty tackle.

Also, regarding the Bears comments about standing in the way of passes during warm ups.. how is that dirty? I mean it might be a little immature thing to do for young adults but hey, these guys are still young pups, Veterans like Zach Miller and Jay Cutler could just move over a little bit and not cry about it like little girls.

I hope the Rams blast the Bengals this weekend for 2 reasons.

1. I can gloat to my brother.
2. Another win wouldn't hurt, especially against a fantastic team.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

You might need some ketchup or some hot sauce..

Long ago when I ate socks, I don't remember it tasting too good.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
With our offense, I just don't have much confidence that we can put enough points on the board to beat Cincy. I heard a stat the other day that if the Rams just had an 'average' offense, meaning scoring the league average of 21 points a game the last 2 years, they'd be 18-8 over that time. That sickens me.