What are you afraid of?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
68473310.jpg

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Interesting OT subject, part of Life.

Prior, it was freeway grind, corporate puppet master, social media communication family and friends , dating, commitment, marriage, kids, job stability, salary, processed foods & juices, in laymens the same shit different day, etc etc etc.

Current, hope I never have to move back to Arizona from Tamarindo, Costa Rica, to address any of (my experiences) prior noted above. All Natural here! PurA Vida!

"You either gotta Rock or you gotta Roll. - Me :rockon:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Interesting OT subject, part of Life.

Prior, it was freeway grind, corporate puppet master, social media communication family and friends , dating, commitment, marriage, kids, job stability, salary, processed foods & juices, in laymens the same crap different day, etc etc etc.

Current, hope I never have to move back to Arizona from Tamarindo, Costa Rica, to address any of (my experiences) prior noted above. All Natural here! PurA Vida!

"You either gotta Rock or you gotta Roll. - Me :rockon:

Dude, BR are you living full time in Costa Rica?!
I love that place!!! Mulling a second home there

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Being unhappy for the rest of my life.

But being scared of other things like spiders and stuff, I don't think I really have one of those. If I do, I haven't found it yet.

threesox84

3rd Generation Ramwagoner
Name
Greg
When I was younger I would climb trees, rooftops, gaze over balconies, hang Christmas lights off the roof like a monkey...

Now? Holy geez I am afraid of heights. Not in a weird paralyzingly way, thankfully... I suffer no problem looking out the window of a tall building... but, put me in a place where I could see myself falling and I get pretty scared... like a tall Ferris wheel, repairing a shingle on the roof, etc.

Strangely, I've gone skydiving 2x and it was so high... I wasn't scared.

But yeah, a fear of heights for me.

Same for me. When I get near an edge I could conceivably fall from I almost feel a magnetic pull towards it. I don't mean a subconscious suicidal urge, I mean a physical sensation of almost feeling dizzy when peering over a great height. But like dizzy towards the damn edge.

Yet in an airplane I'm totally fine. Skyscrapers, same thing. I don't do rollercoasters but not to due to fear of heights, only fear of fucking up my neck/back and all the extremities attached to those parts (like the whole rest of my body).

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Snakes and tall buildings. Not being on the tall buildings but being on the ground next to them and looking up at them fucks me up bad.

Snakes, I'm fine if I see them, I'm scared of the ones I don't see, the ones that surprise me.
city-building-looking-up-ground-clouds-breath-taking-view-as-roll-48762682.jpg

I see what you mean...

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
city-building-looking-up-ground-clouds-breath-taking-view-as-roll-48762682.jpg

I see what you mean...

Yea it's called Bataphobia from what I can tell. What's funny, even looking at this picture makes me uneasy. Nothing like in person but it's definitely unsettling