What 49ers fans are saying(Games 1 and 2)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Is it hyperbole to suggest this might be one of the most important games in the Rams history?

Home game, Monday night in front of national audience, a season already teetering on the brink... if they stink out the joint the home crowd will be on them, there will be calls for Fisher's head, and people will start to stay away from the Dome. Same old Rams. It could be the beginning of the end, what with LA in the wings and all.

You forgot that I laid out $40 bucks for 4 tickets. They HAVE to win!

Sum1

Hall of Fame
With the Giants being in town for the NLCS I wonder how many San Fran fans stick around for MNF...

I see no reason I wouldn't be supremely confident as a 49ers fan, we're a bad team playing bad football at the moment, our main hope is to hope for a miracle like when we got dominated by the Patriots and then tied on the road at the 9ers.

RamzFanz

Damnit
With the Giants being in town for the NLCS I wonder how many San Fran fans stick around for MNF...

Yeah, at $9.50 a ticket the Dome might get overrun. That's OK, more sad faces to look at as I'm leaving.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Freak all that "coach speak". I'd love to hear the Fish come out and say "their WRs are mediocre, the QB is WAY overrated and their OL is sieve. D is okay, but we know we can run on them and our PA passing will eat that secondary alive"! That's what I want to hear him say.

RamzFanz

Damnit
My favorite quote:

On defense we have to stop the run first and make sure we don't give Davis a clean pocket. I don't care if he's a nobody any QB in the NFL with time in the pocket can find his receivers and they have some speed on offense if we're not careful.

Somebody hasn't been paying attention!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I see no reason I wouldn't be supremely confident as a 49ers fan, we're a bad team playing bad football at the moment, our main hope is to hope for a miracle like when we got dominated by the Patriots and then tied on the road at the 9ers.

That's bologna, R&G. We should be 3-1 right now with a break here or there. We shoulda be a couple of teams hovering around the top 5 of ESPN's power rankings, too.

But you may be right. I'm not buying this team is gonna keep on killing itself. You beleive they will, we'll see.

Niners are very beatable, more so than our last two games.

That's bologna, R&G. We should be 3-1 right now with a break here or there. We shoulda be a couple of teams hovering around the top 5 of ESPN's power rankings, too.

But you may be right. I'm not buying this team is gonna keep on killing itself. You beleive they will, we'll see.

Niners are very beatable, more so than our last two games.

I'll believe it when I see it, there's a reason we're 1-3 outside of just luck, until I see those things (D, OL, drops etc.) improve I'm not going to count any games (well maybe the Raiders) as wins. Doesn't mean they can't or won't but I'm extremely disappointed with what I've seen so far.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'll believe it when I see it, there's a reason we're 1-3 outside of just luck, until I see those things (D, OL, drops etc.) improve I'm not going to count any games (well maybe the Raiders) as wins. Doesn't mean they can't or won't but I'm extremely disappointed with what I've seen so far.

I beleive in Austin Davis.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Winner.JPG

It all starts Monday nite boys! Niners are toast.

ram007

Starter

You make sense and use logic to make argument. How did you happen to get in here?

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler

Yep agreed, I predicted a loss and people got annoyed. Fact us we aren't where we ought to be at the moment

RamzFanz

Damnit
As do I, which makes it so disapointing to watch the rest of the team.

Yeah, the rest of the team. Quick sucks, Gaines sucks, Cook sucks, Britt sucks, Bailey sucks, Donald sucks, JJ sucks, TA sucks, Kendrick sucks, Stacy sucks, Cunningham sucks, Quinn sucks, hell, they all suck except AD. He's scoring all by himself.

Yeah, the rest of the team. Quick sucks, Gaines sucks, Cook sucks, Britt sucks, Bailey sucks, Donald sucks, JJ sucks, TA sucks, Kendrick sucks, Stacy sucks, Cunningham sucks, Quinn sucks, hell, they all suck except AD. He's scoring all by himself.

Agreed he's our best player at the moment.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Well being a optimist I think Davis shines in the lime light and throws for north of 300 yards and 3 TDs. Once the game ends with the Rams winning big Warner, Faulk, Holts and the rest of the GSOT crew carry Davis off the field ala Rudy style!

Although I will settle for a win anyway our boys can get it!! haha

Really? I think it's the players around him helping him look good.

You don't think the OL or drops are holding him back some? Quick looks like a number 1 but quite a few teams have a number 1. Outside of Quick we don't have much above what a poor to mediocre team has.

Wells and Joseph have to be two of the worst players at their position in the league and Long is a shadow of his former self.

Really? I think it's the players around him helping him look good.

You don't think the OL or drops are holding him back some? Quick looks like a number 1 but quite a few teams have a number 1. Outside of Quick we don't have much above what a poor to mediocre team has.

Wells and Joseph have to be two of the worst players at their position in the league and Long is a shadow of his former self.