We'll look back at 16' and realize it was all about the move

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
I said to my son before the season started that last off season was the greatest off season in franchise history. Seeing the Rams move back to LA was huge for me as a fan. It has the potential to set the Rams up as a premier franchise, playing in one of the greatest venues in the league.Then, they traded up for the guy they believe is a franchise QB. The move, London, etc may just have been too much for a mediocre team to build upon. My hope was they would continue to improve and we would see Goff begin to establish himself, with the team and making big strides in 17' and 18' to elite status. I expected Fisher to also improve. Unfortunately, he is showing he is incapable of growing professionally. 16' will be significant also now as the franchise realizes to get better, a change at the top must also occur.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I said to my son before the season started that last off season was the greatest off season in franchise history. Seeing the Rams move back to LA was huge for me as a fan. It has the potential to set the Rams up as a premier franchise, playing in one of the greatest venues in the league.Then, they traded up for the guy they believe is a franchise QB. The move, London, etc may just have been too much for a mediocre team to build upon. My hope was they would continue to improve and we would see Goff begin to establish himself, with the team and making big strides in 17' and 18' to elite status. I expected Fisher to also improve. Unfortunately, he is showing he is incapable of growing professionally. 16' will be significant also now as the franchise realizes to get better, a change at the top must also occur.

I agree

And

I'm not looking it up right now, but, I don't believe any franchise that moved had a winning record, so we could have written it off when the trucks started up......

Back Jlack

UDFA
Name
Back Jlack
I agree, Talent is definitely there, the FO just can't seem to get their sh*t together. Change is gradual and I feel that the Rams will actually become a good team pretty soon, and the revamped LA Rams will have a new HC driving this team far. Just my gut feeling. May not be next year or the year after that, but maybe in 5 years, the Rams could be competing for the superbowl. A new era has started, but the new identity is still forming and pieces of the old identity will slowly evaporate