Well...It's whiner week.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Honestly at this point i just want to fuck things up for the other division teams.
SF is probably looking past us this week. I hope we can beat them up good and win 3-0.
AZ is feeling really good right now. I'd like to kick them in the teeth...twice. Make em earn a division title.
SEA has already been punched in the mouth by our guys. I'd like to go up to their house and piss on their rug.

Alan

Legend
I always pick the Rams no matter who I really think will win. If I was betting for money it might be different though. :LOL:

Alan

Legend
Mojo Ram looking at the positive:
Honestly at this point i just want to freak things up for the other division teams.

SEA has already been punched in the mouth by our guys. I'd like to go up to their house and pee pee on their rug.
I can take solace in the fact that when we still had most of our players healthy we beat the reigning world champs. (y)

I'm just looking for some solid development in our young guys and everyone learning Williams system. Unfortunately, Williams will probably be back next year and we'll have to sink or swim with it.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
You had to bring that up! I was thinking the same thing! But didn't want to bring it up!! It will be very interesting!! ( But I hate the 49ers soooo much!)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Honestly at this point i just want to freak things up for the other division teams.
SF is probably looking past us this week. I hope we can beat them up good and win 3-0.
AZ is feeling really good right now. I'd like to kick them in the teeth...twice. Make em earn a division title.
SEA has already been punched in the mouth by our guys. I'd like to go up to their house and pee pee on their rug.
LIKE, LIKE, LIKE, LIKE!!!!:D

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
When Whiner fans dream of "Tailgating" it's this.
pig.jpg