Well...It's whiner week.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
The whiners should win this game easily.

That's exactly why we will destroy them. We seem to play well against unbeatable opponents. Seems to be the norm the past few years.
I remember the Indy game last year... that's when I stopped trying to figure out last year's team... just threw my hands up and said "Buh?!"

LooNaTik83

What a excruciating schedule ahead of us. Well I just hope we are ready for it.

jap

Legend
What better cure for a blowout loss than slapping some Whiners around? The D that fell apart on Monday Night has to redeem itself. This is a divisional opponent whose strengths and weaknesses we know virtually as well as our own. That intimate knowledge is why we upset the 'Hawks, and why we can tame 'Frisco on their own turf.

I really hope both Jenks & Tru are going to ready to roll next weekend because we're going to need them. If McLeod and Cody are hurting, now is a great opportunity to plug Lamarcus Joyner in at FS and let him be the Sheriff of the Secondary that he wants to be.

SierraRam

Recreational User
bunnies used to be the dominant meme in Rams fandom

upload_2014-10-26_21-43-18.jpeg
upload_2014-10-26_21-43-33.jpeg
images

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
All I can say is if you actually believe what your selling then there is going to be a ton of ROD money to be made on the game if your right. I'm confident enough to bet all I have on a loss. This team has broken me for the season.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The better win cuz I want to talk to sh!t to them Niner fans at the game. Oh what the hell, I'm going to do that even if we lose.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
After that dead lifeless effort against a team that we are fully capable of beating, I can't even try to predict a Rams victory. There's no way to convince me that after beating a superior team like the Seahawks, they put forth our best effort yesterday. A total choke fest, and I include the coaching staff. I know people are looking for hope here, but frankly they need to play this next one for their long term fans. Some of you guys are absolutely awesome in your week to week optimism, and they don't deserve it.

Sorry for the mini rant,, but this loss for some reason seems to be the one that's breaking my back.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I applaud all of you are getting fired up for niner week, a win here would make me feel so good, at least for a week. Unfortunately, I think we are staring at 2-9 right now and then who knows after that. The thought of losing two to the niners again this year makes me want to puke, I won't be able to watch it live this time, just hurts too much.

AZRamsFan93

SF has some issues of their own don't they? We can beat them. This team has a history of beating teams that they arent supposed to (and vicey versey unfortunately).
Well, we weren't supposed to beat the Chiefs, and we got crushed, so we also have a history of losing to teams that are supposed to beat us....

I don't see any way this team wins next week. It just isn't going to happen. I will be surprised if they score more than 10 points.

AZRamsFan93

After that dead lifeless effort against a team that we are fully capable of beating, I can't even try to predict a Rams victory. There's no way to convince me that after beating a superior team like the Seahawks, they put forth our best effort yesterday. A total choke fest, and I include the coaching staff. I know people are looking for hope here, but frankly they need to play this next one for their long term fans. Some of you guys are absolutely awesome in your week to week optimism, and they don't deserve it.

Sorry for the mini rant,, but this loss for some reason seems to be the one that's breaking my back.
Yeah, but if you examine the Seahawks game closely there was a lot of smoke and mirrors used to squeak out a 2 point win at home. The Rams were dominated statistically by the Seahawks. I have zero confidence in the next game - heck the next 4 look tragic.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
There is just no way I can pick the Rams to win this week. Yes, they should have beat a few of their earlier opponents this year, but they didn't. The Rams are actually very lucky to have any wins. They beat TB luckily because they had no timeouts left and they beat Seattle because of the poor play by the Seattle special teams. I think we all know here, including Fisher, that if the Rams punt that ball to Seatlle that Wilson is driving right down the field again and winning that game. That all being said, I can't pick them to beat anyone right now, especially on the road. Not even Oakland. This team has been very bad on the road the last decade or so, excluding two surprising and impressive road wins last year against the Texans and Colts. This game will not be close. The 49ers are rested and at home and the Rams are injured and will fold at the first mistake or sign of adversity in this game. Like someone else already said, I will be surprised if they score more than 10 points. I usually have some sort of hope of them putting their talent together for a full game but that is gone now.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Doesn't seem to matter anymore. The season is a flop. Can we start talking draft? We need a center and 2 guards as GR will be at LT. Did I forget QB?
I'll start calling this season a 'Flop' when we have 9 Loses, and not a moment before!!

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Double Flip and one more for you Whiners!!!!
...Without looking!!!!

middle_finger_monkey-12508.jpg