Well...It's whiner week.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Not exactly the kind of kick off we want to this very important rivalry game. After the Whiners, our next four opponents are going to be tough too before our next "should win" against the Raiders. We sure did put ourselves in a spot with that slow start and now facing the teeth of the schedule.

Nov 2@San Francisco
Nov 9@Arizona
Nov 16Denver
Nov 23
@San Diego

There is no time to pout around though. Come on Rams, let's get it together! I actually think the Whiners are beatable but the Rams need to find some mojo in a hurry.

Is anyone planning to represent at the Whiner game?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
The good thing is we have nothing to lose so maybe we do something that's hard to realistically imagine.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Doesn't seem to matter anymore. The season is a flop. Can we start talking draft? We need a center and 2 guards as GR will be at LT. Did I forget QB?

SierraRam

Recreational User
This is a must win. The smug Giant/49er fans are making Northern California unlivable. If we only win one more this year, please let it be this one

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
I hate being negative especially against the whiners. I just don't see any way to win. I guessing this teams spirit is broken after this KC game. The Whiners are coming off their bye. They are rested and ready to chase AZ for the division. To many negatives to overcome to be a homer about this game for me

CodeMonkey

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hate being negative especially against the whiners. I just don't see any way to win. I guessing this teams spirit is broken after this KC game. The Whiners are coming off their bye. They are rested and ready to chase AZ for the division. To many negatives to overcome to be a homer about this game for me
SF has some issues of their own don't they? We can beat them. This team has a history of beating teams that they arent supposed to (and vicey versey unfortunately).

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Glad I'm working, we'll either have our hands snatched from the jaws of victory or lose an ugly blowout. This patchwork O-line has a lot of what's in-store against the Whiners D-line.

fearsomefour

Legend
For the first time in the Fisher regime I wish there was a forfeit option.
Davis was bad, the whole O was bad.
Surrender.

fearsomefour

Legend
Glad I'm working, we'll either have our hands snatched from the jaws of victory or lose an ugly blowout. This patchwork O-line has a lot of what's in-store against the Whiners D-line.
I think a crushing loss.
How is it Jones has been working out like a warrior and looks like me (a fatso).
I think he is going to get his handed to him.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Any. Given. Week. Fellas.

Shoot, Rams shoulda had a couple pick 6's today. Add on a Red Zone TD on the fumble and we're killing the Chiefs. It wouldn't have surprised me at all. It doesn't surprise me we go blowed out, either. That's just how the NFL is.

I'm very excited for this game. I just hope we play to the best of our ability. Coming out flat in the second half was unacceptable. That's everybody's fault. Curable? Yes. Acceptable? NEVER!!!

CodeMonkey

Surrender.
I hear you brother. Tough day. Turns out that a forfeit would have been better today considering all the starters we lost to injury. It sure would be better to be going into this week with some positive momentum instead. But still, this is the whiners, man!!!!

Nobble the Whiners!!!!

CodeMonkey

Surrender.
I hear you brother. Tough day. Forfeit would have been better today considering all the starters we lost to injury. It sure would be better to be going into this week with some positive momentum. But still, this is the whiners, man!!!!

Nobble the Whiners!!!!

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
The good thing is we have nothing to lose so maybe we do something that's hard to realistically imagine.

How is that good? It's not even the mid way point yet man. It's depressing is what it is.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
rabbit_kichu_by_GabriDreams.jpg

Random pictures of bunnies used to be the dominant meme in Rams fandom... but they've been nobbled... :(

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The whiners should win this game easily.

That's exactly why we will destroy them. We seem to play well against unbeatable opponents. Seems to be the norm the past few years.

CodeMonkey

This makes us a very dangerous team,and don't think that Fisher will allow them to come out flat.
I sure hope you are right! Honestly the seeming lack of energy/emotion was the thing that bothered me most today. Although, while the players seemed flat, I did notice that fisher personally seemed to overtly show a little more fire to him than his normal stoic self today.