Well I did it...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Engagement? Never.

Today, donated my TV to a local charity and returned my Directv receiver also canceling service.

I've sat around all month and finally had enough.

1. Still hit the gym hard each day.
2. Broke, I mean down to $3 until Friday, all month waiting for my severance pay.
3. Watched so much crap TV that my cerebral conscious couldn't handle anymore.
4. I have 1000 cd's, rhapsody and ramsondemand.com to ease the initial withdrawals.
5. Fucking elated it finally happened!
6.* Met a hot 52 year old, yes 52, retired UPS sugar momma as well at a concert. This was just a bonus.

No longer a pothead either. Can you change avatars from an Android?

Last edited:

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Dick move, coulda donated that TV to my bedroom wall

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Dennis Miller tonight said he just did the same thing. I watch most everything on the computer except for select movies I tape.

…..

Legend
I currently have no cable service and all I need to do is choose my package but I'm in no hurry. On top of that, I put my computer in the shop.

Man you talk about getting some good rest! I've been going to bed earlier and waking up earlier and in general, getting more stuff done.

I was in no hurry to get my computer back. It was funny because at first I pleaded with them to rush it and not take the typical 3-5 business days, the guy had to pradically pry my fingers off of the laptop...... but after two days I was hoping they wouldnt call me. haha!

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Engagement? Never.

Today, donated my TV to a local charity and returned my Directv receiver also canceling service.

I've sat around all month and finally had enough.

1. Still hit the gym hard each day.
6.* Met a hot 52 year old, yes 52, retired UPS sugar momma as well at a concert. This was just a bonus.

No longer a pothead either. Can you change avatars from an Android?

I just started working out myself
My ex is a 52 year old former news - reporter here in Dallas.
I quit being a pothead a year ago (this week), and I feel better than ever.

*did we just become best friends?

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Dennis Miller tonight said he just did the same thing. I watch most everything on the computer except for select movies I tape.
I actually like Dennis Miller. I don't always agree with him but he usually thinks before he speaks.