Week 5: What games are being shown in your area?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Rams vs Packers and Saints vs Eaglets and in the late game Raiders vs Broncos. GO RAMS!!!!!!

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Hopefully it will be for the humor involved in watching Brady crumpled up on the turf. This may be the only time I will openly rout for the Cowpokes to win and I'll likely deny it later. And of course you'll have the good taste not to tell anyone I spoke to you - right?
I hope Brady gets a season - ending injury. Anyone who wants to quote this with a "never wish an injury on anyone' reply, here's a preemptive STFU. ;)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I hope Brady gets a season - ending injury. Anyone who wants to quote this with a "never wish an injury on anyone' reply, here's a preemptive STFU. ;)
That is probably the only player I would wish that on. I'll see your STFU and raise it a SYFPH.:cool:

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Most of the Country is getting Rams @ Packers
except in the country known as "ohio". there you get an overfeeding of awful ohio teams yearlong. at least this year, i can watch 2 of the games.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Rams/Packers (I've gotten to see the Rams every week this year, exept week 2 when I was out of town).

Bears/Chiefs

cheaters/Cowboys (actually will be watching Redzone to see the Broncos/Raiders do).

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Most of the Country is getting Rams @ Packers

Rams/Packers was in bold on the CBS list of early games...I went all the way to Sunday morning on my cable channel guide and was stunned to see Buffalo and the Titties...Are you freaking kidding me ??? Maybe they will come to their senses...I'll miss the first half at any rate...I have to drive my wife to and from church as she can't really drive at this point...Sucks to be me, but it's important to her...That makes it a no-brainer for me... Guess we'll meet my daughter, son and grandson @ Buffalo Wild Wings in time for the second half...Hope the games not "over" by then...Unless the Rams have somehow gone nuts and put them away...I guessing that will not be the case...My son is a cool Rams fan...My daughter is a turncoat Packer fan...She has even pointed my 2 year-old grandson toward the dark side...He's been seen in a Packer jersey...Oh, the inhumanity...

A55VA6

Legend
Noon / CBS / Rams @ Packers
Noon / FOX / Bears @ Chiefs
3:25 / CBS / Patriots @ Cowboys

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So the rest of the world gets the Rams game and I'm stuck watching the Bills. I hope they show both.
Legatron... I'm in rochester, so I feel your pain. I like the bills, but they are not the Rams. Our only hope is FOX!

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Springfield, MO, area.

Rams, Chiefs, Broncos.

Glad I'm getting Denver game over DAL. At least it won't be over at half time.

Sooo odd they won't show the Rams in KC because the Rams are playing at the same time. They scared Rams will get higher ratings or something? Lol

Last edited: