Week 3 Predict the score Rams @ 49ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I know you guys won't like this but...

69ers 32
Lambs 16

With what I saw last week this defense isn't ready to make the transition from 4-3 to 3-4. Missing too many pieces in the LB core. Canning Josh Forest was a dumb ass move. Imo
Breh, the 49ers haven’t scored a touchdown yet. And they’re going to score at least 4 against us?

Can I ask why?

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Not to be the Debbie Downer, but if an unsatisfactory outcome arises, maybe we should ban these prediction threads? Just saying obviously not everyone is on the same page might as well keep those thoughts to oneself...Go Rams.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
EX2m7J3.gif

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Breh, the 49ers haven’t scored a touchdown yet. And they’re going to score at least 4 against us?

Can I ask why?

because i've been a rams fan for over 25 years. Every time I say or think they win they end up getting their arses kicked. Because the 69ers also put up 28 against us week one last season and we went scoreless. They went on to lose 14 straight games in ugly fashion. They came back week 16 and beat us again. Do you need more reasons?

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Not to be the Debbie Downer, but if an unsatisfactory outcome arises, maybe we should ban these prediction threads? Just saying obviously not everyone is on the same page might as well keep those thoughts to oneself...Go Rams.

you must be a liberal ... :neener: