Week 3: Cowboys at Rams..... Payback time

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
It would be nice to play them toward the end of the season when they fully implode every year but I'm not worried. The game plan should be to smash Murray on defense and breeze through their weak defense with Stacy.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It would be nice to play them toward the end of the season when they fully implode every year but I'm not worried. The game plan should be to smash Murray on defense and breeze through their weak defense with Stacy.
Yeah, December Romo would be more convenient.

RamsAndEwe

Rookie
I live in Fort Worth. I went to the last years game, and you know what the worst part was? The Dallas fans started feeling sorry for us!

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Demoff was asking on twitter if the Rams should wear white that game to make the cowgirls wear their dreaded blue jerseys.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
That 5 day span when we lost to Dallas and the whiners was tough to swallow.
Very tough.
I was none to happy at that point with Walton.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Ezactly what I said with the Cowturd fans last year telling them we smashed the dill holes who played you like a flute. Guess the matter of which we lost the games doesn't help our argument! lol we debating going this year to man.... p.s. tell that Cowboys friend of your for me " Enjoy the Jerry running your team into the ground..... Jerry Jones aka a soon to be Al Davis"

I WILL tell him that. We argue so much we run out things to say... but are still pissed.

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
I don't know what it is, but the Cowboys have our number past couple seasons. We either get run over by their RB, or Romo torches us...Hopefully it will be a different story this year.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I watched that game at home with 3 other cowboys fans. It was absolutly horrible. I need pay back. Im gonna hold my head high and have them all over again hopfully the results wont be 3 guys telling me its the same ole sorry ass rams again.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Yes.
Then go shred the whiners a couple weeks later an MNF!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Another one of the problems that game was Dez manhandling Finnegan. That won't happen this time.