Week 3: Cowboys at Rams..... Payback time

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I don't know about the rest of you but a game that stood out to me last year was the Cowboys flop more than any. Not only did we play horrible and could not do anything in any phase of the game but it just so happened I was downstairs in the VIP area and bet my life away which includes earing a Cowboys jersey till midnight that night. Imagine that just for a second.... imagine wearing a Cowturds jersey for like 8 hours....
Horrible

We have to redeem ourselves and even out the series I believe and start this season off 3-0 before our bye week.

Any of you ROD's have any feelings in regards to this game?

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
With that D, even Rams can score 40+. They embarrassed us last year in Dallas so we do owe them.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
We always play terrible in Dallas. Hopefully at the Dome we'll turn up...

Maybe we can actually try and stop Demarco Murray this year. Make Romo (or Weeden!) carry the load and we should be able to beat them.

I hate the Cowboys a lot.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
DUDE!!!

Me and some Cowboys fans are going to that game. The shite talk is already thick...

The ONLY thing they did right was dominate us last year. They didn't play like that for the rest of the season.

They got roasted by the Saints and Bears, who we murdered. But they always revert back to this game...

We're gonna slaughter them. Their terrible defense has only gotten worse.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Watching Jerruh's facial expressions while his team is getting whupped is always good for a laugh. Yeah, I've never been able to figure out why DeMarco Murray always seems to play like Eric Dickerson in his prime against us. Williams better have an answer for that game.

I watched the last quarter of the Packers amazing come-from-behind victory against the Cowboys last season and enjoyed every minute. One of my buddies is a Cowboys fanatic and to him it was the worst loss in that team's history. I tried not to giggle but failed.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Watching Jerruh's facial expressions while his team is getting whupped is always good for a laugh. Yeah, I've never been able to figure out why DeMarco Murray always seems to play like Eric Dickerson in his prime against us. Williams better have an answer for that game.

I watched the last quarter of the Packers amazing come-from-behind victory against the Cowboys last season and enjoyed every minute. One of my buddies is a Cowboys fanatic and to him it was the worst loss in that team's history. I tried not to giggle but failed.

Hahaha!! That post was funny from start to finish.

Lol... that darn Jerruh. At least he's doing a great job of ruining that team.

RamsFan14

Starter
Last year, they were so much more physical then us with there front 7, it was pretty bad. We really need to be more physical and up to par with there big guys, cause our game in Dallas was terrible! We have the game at home so that helps, just hoping our OL and new defense scheme will be a better matchup second time around.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Hahaha!! That post was funny from start to finish.

Lol... that darn Jerruh. At least he's doing a great job of ruining that team.

My pastor and one of the elders in my church are also Cowboys fans so I get the latest news each week whether I want to hear it or not. Ironically the other elder is a NY Giants fan which makes for fun conversations.

Last season at an away game, don't remember which city they were in, the Cowboys lost badly and apparently Jerry Jones got locked out of the visiting team's locker room after the game. A reporter said he was pounding on the door and yelling "It's me Jerruh, let me in damn it!" That's hilarious especially if they made him wait out there a long time.

Alan

Legend
RaminExile with the word of Buddha:
I hate the Cowboys a lot.
Ain't it the truth. It's a holdover from me hating them so much when I was a Big Red fan. Plus the "America's Team" thing.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Ware is gone and I know he was just one facet to that D...man he sorta dominated Long in that game. And that Demarco Murray guy...yea. Our entire Rams team were embarrassed inc the coaching staff. That was ONE of thosr early games WE needed to win or at worst be competitive.

My now ex was a huge Cowboys fan and I took the trash talking like a (Rams) man but damn deep inside I was stunned at how flat we were all game

This time in our house totally different outcome!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Ware is gone and I know he was just one facet to that D...man he sorta dominated Long in that game. And that Demarco Murray guy...yea. Our entire Rams team were embarrassed inc the coaching staff. That was ONE of thosr early games WE needed to win or at worst be competitive.

My now ex was a huge Cowboys fan and I took the trash talking like a (Rams) man but damn deep inside I was stunned at how flat we were all game

So was my ex but she was hot so i pretended to not care.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo

AZ-Phx has always been engulfed with those "fans". I remember as far back as going to Cardinals games at Sun Devil Stadium vs for example Steve DeBerg and the Bucs or Neil O'Donnell-Steelers, Steve Young Whiners AND still seeing Cowshit jerseys! I have always been Rams but it was cheap and fun to go watch random games with my Dad there.

Btw, fuck this>>>>> ☆ staple as "America's Team".

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DUDE!!!

Me and some Cowboys fans are going to that game. The shite talk is already thick...

The ONLY thing they did right was dominate us last year. They didn't play like that for the rest of the season.

They got roasted by the Saints and Bears, who we murdered. But they always revert back to this game...

We're gonna slaughter them. Their terrible defense has only gotten worse.
Ezactly what I said with the Cowturd fans last year telling them we smashed the dill holes who played you like a flute. Guess the matter of which we lost the games doesn't help our argument! lol we debating going this year to man.... p.s. tell that Cowboys friend of your for me " Enjoy the Jerry running your team into the ground..... Jerry Jones aka a soon to be Al Davis"

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick

It was amazing I agree! Was watching in a house with like 20 Cowboys fans and it actually felt like I was a Packers fan cheering them on! lol was priceless to watch Jerry and all those fans look on in horror...

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Ain't it the truth. It's a holdover from me hating them so much when I was a Big Red fan. Plus the "America's Team" thing.
The whole " America's Team" thing always makes me want to vommit....

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick

Dude Long got man handeled in that game.... I was amazed watching it in person. Demarco was literally slapping him away with one arm and getting to Sam or our RB. Not Long's best game by any means...!

iced

i have a $100 bet on this game with a friend - that predated the combine...better believe i ain't letting him out of it after they lost hatcher, ware, and austin