We will rally around Clemens & play good football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re: We will rally around Clemens & play good football

Stranger things have happened...

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler

Cant see it personally, but.... who knows..... here's hoping..

Sum1

Hall of Fame

Funny...my brother sent me a picture of Vermiel crying with the quote..."We will rally around Kellen Clemens, and play shitty football."

Sadly, I think he has a better chance at being correct than the sentiment in this thread...

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

Well, you never know. Clemens comes in and upsets Seattle on MNF and how would everyone feel? It really wouldn't surprise me if something like that happens being a Rams fan all these years. It would just continue the roller coaster ride. I could see the Rams circling the wagons, getting a big win, getting everybody's hopes up, then proceed to lose 5 in a row. Seems like we've been here before. But, YOU NEVER KNOW!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

I am doing my best to stay positive and anything is possible in the NFl, but right now my hope for the season is basically shattered. Playing Seattle on MNF is doubtful to change my sentiment.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame

Ramhusker said:
Well, you never know. Clemens comes in and upsets Seattle on MNF and how would everyone feel? It really wouldn't surprise me if something like that happens being a Rams fan all these years. It would just continue the roller coaster ride. I could see the Rams circling the wagons, getting a big win, getting everybody's hopes up, then proceed to lose 5 in a row. Seems like we've been here before. But, YOU NEVER KNOW!
Do you know, I can see that exact thing happening to this team. And for that reason alone, we have a chance against the Seahawks, because that's just so fluent with the way things typically play out for this team unfortunately.

Yet, there is the Fisher factor. And I hold out a LOT of hope in that regard.

Sum1

Hall of Fame

Ramhusker said:

Yeah, the thing about Clemens is that he might be able to steal a win or two...but he has a body of work. It isn't like we have a guy on the bench that people don't really know and it turns out hes a major unknown talent.

Hoping for the best...but there isn't really a lot of positive history with clemens to hang your hat on.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler

p7pzt.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

No, we won't. :cry:

A55VA6

Legend

We probably won't even score next week.

V3

Hall of Fame

I am doing my best to stay positive and anything is possible in the NFl, but right now my hope for the season is basically shattered. Playing Seattle on MNF is doubtful to change my sentiment.

This franchise hasn't had much to be positive about since like 2006. I'm teetering on the edge with this team.