We REALLY need a Win this week vs Dallas

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Yeah I know it goes without saying that winning this week is important. But HOW important do you think?
To me, it's actually a must win to keep our slim wildcard playoff hopes alive. I think if we start out 1-2 then we can pretty much expect no playoffs. Anyone agree with me? The Dallas game is a must win?
Your thoughts? I realize this is all speculation and guessing but...

Can we lose this game and still make a wildcard appearance?

ps- by the way, i'm 2-0 in the ROD East Fantasy league. Yeah baby!

RFIP

I have a very good feeling about this week.

Last week I predicted we'd play well but lose a squeaker at the end, turns out we won a squeaker at the end.

This week I get the feeling it's time for the defense to show up BIG TIME.

I think we handle Dallas from the get-go.

2-1 in to the break.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Yeah I know it goes without saying that winning this week is important. But HOW important do you think?
To me, it's actually a must win to keep our slim wildcard playoff hopes alive. I think if we start out 1-2 then we can pretty much expect no playoffs. Anyone agree with me? The Dallas game is a must win?

It is not only a must win game but it is also a revenge win for self pride IMO. Time to get back those bastards from stomping our asses last year and restoring my battered fan pride! :)

p.s. I'm 2-0 in ROD fantasy league as well, and predicted to beat down more peeps ;)

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

any time the Rams play the 49ers the Cowboys or the Vikings it is imperative that they win

even if it means that somewhere a kitten or a puppy dies by sledgehammer that's the price we pay

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I bet a haircut on this..... star in back of my head or a ram in the back of my coworker..... please Rams let's go!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I was feeling good about this game until ATL started taking TB apart tonight. But, yes, a crucial game if you are talking playoffs. We have already used our mulligan.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I don't read too much into beatings like this. When we weren't very good and then we would beat up good teams like the Saints. You just never know.

MFaulk107

The Realness
I have a very good feeling about this week.

Last week I predicted we'd play well but lose a squeaker at the end, turns out we won a squeaker at the end.

This week I get the feeling it's time for the defense to show up BIG TIME.

I think we handle Dallas from the get-go.

2-1 in to the break.
Agreed. I've got a big feeling our defense is brutal this week. As brutal as we thought it sounded on paper and should be!
I wanna see sacks, and no yards for Murray!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It's a must win for me.
I don't want to be pissed off for two whole weeks.;)

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
It's important because Dallas is a perennial 8-8 team and those are the teams you have to beat especially at home.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I think our offense actually puts some things together this week and shows improvement.
I think the D is still a couple weeks away from getting their shit together and offering up beatdowns like we've expected.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
any time the Rams play the 49ers the Cowboys or the Vikings it is imperative that they win

even if it means that somewhere a kitten or a puppy dies by sledgehammer that's the price we pay
YEP! You can call it, NACTA time! " National Association for Cruelty to Animals!" Time. (especially those owned by our opponents!!) They better stay away from my puppy though!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think what is really important is improvement. I want to see good defense, i.e. the Cowboys actually 3 and outing and being kept off balance. The defense is close, and should keep getting better with GW challenging and teaching them every week. Cowboys have a legit playoff-caliber offense, so it is a big challenge.

On offense I want to see more solid play by Davis, continued improved OL play, and how about a better ypc rushing game?

So for me it's not so much the wins/losses as it is I want to see this team play some good d*mn defense. I doubt our offense is ready for a shootout, so they gotta show up this weekend.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Eliminate the penatlies and they have a great shot to win this one. You can't give their offense free yards or take yards away from your own offense against their shitty defense.

I do agree it's a must win. Gotta have a little bounce in the step going into that bye week. They really can't afford to come out of it down.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I HATE the cowgirls. Always have.

The 1st bet I ever made in my life was on a Ram cowgirl game. I bet my friend's Dad (a Doctor) $20. We won and the sorry ass cowgirl dad paid me in pennies he was so butt hurt.

Any time we beat those bitches... The victory is even sweeter.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I bet a haircut on this..... star in back of my head or a ram in the back of my coworker..... please Rams let's go!
Will you post a photo of his new "do" after we win?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

The 1st bet I ever made in my life was on a Ram cowgirl game. I bet my friend's Dad (a Doctor) $20. We won and the sorry ass cowgirl dad paid me in pennies he was so butt hurt.

I have two teams I REALLY HATE! #1) 49ers & #2) Cowboy's, And I like it when The Ram's do #1 & #2 on both of them! ( for those that have not yet taught a child to go to the Bath-room, #1 is Piss and #2 is Shit)

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

Yeah IMA 40 plus year Cowboy hater from back when they were in the same division as the St.L Cardinals,saw some great games against Staubach live ,always seemed the Cardinals played their best games against them, we need this game bad they are sort of a gatekeeper game where you break into the top half of the league if you can take them.
Beat them and we get Philly in two weeks with all that time to game plan fresh legs and IMO we can sack Foles with just 4 rushing we could be on a roll.