We need sign WR and TE

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BuZzB29

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I bet the salary cap wouldn't be happy with all those guys though.

Ok relax.. we should ask to Vernon Davis, Marshawn Lynch, Dez Bryant and DeSean Jackson about 7 to 10 millions if they say yes then good deal with that.

I am thinking about sign by Vernon and Lynch and Bryant? If Bryant wanted 20 millions then forget about him. Then sign by Jackson? If he accepted about 5 to 7 millions a year? Then good deal it..

BuZzB29

We don't need any of those players. Cook is doing fine for us, and Davis wouldn't be as big of an upgrade as you think. We also have Brian Quick, who at this point, is turning into a clone of Dez.

Ok that is fine. We don't need sign to Fitzgerald. . It's alight! We need sign to Bryant and Vernon because Vernon Davis is run too fast and strong a guy beast. I am thinking about it how Bradford does get better a quarterback then keep wins games as improve. .

Dude? What happened when we missed to draft on Watkins? Make me disappointed. . Watkins looked a great play by Buffalo Bills?

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I can't imagine those guys under Fisher, IMO Fisher is fine with our TE's and WRs. I don't think many realize how good Harkey is nor how damned much of a space eater he is.

IMO if we don't see a QB in the first we think is worth it we go o-line again in the first ,our young rec. corps is improving and for now are pretty cap friendly. IF I was going to go for FA ,I'd go linebacker
Sorry this was early for me, I should have used blue font. I was going for blind optimism madden strategy like OP was.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok relax.. we should ask to Vernon Davis, Marshawn Lynch, Dez Bryant and DeSean Jackson about 7 to 10 millions if they say yes then good deal with that.

I am thinking about sign by Vernon and Lynch and Bryant? If Bryant wanted 20 millions then forget about him. Then sign by Jackson? If he accepted about 5 to 7 millions a year? Then good deal it..
Even if those guys accepted those prices (doubtful) thats $40 million we dont have that cap space

BuZzB29

Even if those guys accepted those prices (doubtful) thats $40 million we dont have that cap space

Trying to talk with those guys and how much $$ if we don't have that cap space. Then why we missed to draft on Watkins?. Make me sad.. Did u see Watkins was a great play by Buffalo Bills?

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Trying to talk with those guys and how much $$ if we don't have that cap space. Then why we missed to draft on Watkins?. Make me sad.. Did u see Watkins was a great play by Buffalo Bills?
RFIP?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I believed in Bradford because he need help. We need sign by DeSean Jackson or Dez Bryant then Sign power is Vernon David. They are a great fix our offense scores and power weapons. They will make Bradford a better quarterback and successful. Trust me bro.

I'm sorry but I don't trust you on that. Bradford doesn't need more WRs/TEs. He needs OLs. The key to Bradford's game isn't dominant WRs, it's keeping him clean and allowing him to stand tall and deliver. Like Tom Brady, blocking is far more important to his game than WRs.(note: I'm not claiming Bradford is Tom Brady...only noting a similarity in how they operate)

BuZzB29

I'm sorry but I don't trust you on that. Bradford doesn't need more WRs/TEs. He needs OLs. The key to Bradford's game isn't dominant WRs, it's keeping him clean and allowing him to stand tall and deliver. Like Tom Brady, blocking is far more important to his game than WRs.(note: I'm not claiming Bradford is Tom Brady...only noting a similarity in how they operate)

Tell them Oline must practice about push to step forward and push to step forward. Keep fight and keep Blocking if they gave up then blame on them. They must two times for limit as step back and step back then go to push step to forward and push step to forward..

Tom Brady was lucky that got three championship because he had a great defense his team. So I need Rams must defense beast. . We don't have a great our offense score and too slow. we need sign by DeSean Jackson or Dez Bryant then add Marshawn Lynch? . It's all good fix our better offense score.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tell them Oline must practice about push to step forward and push to step forward. Keep fight and keep Blocking if they gave up then blame on them. They must two times for limit as step back and step back then go to push step to forward and push step to forward..

Tom Brady was lucky that got three championship because he had a great defense his team. So I need Rams must defense beast. . We don't have a great our offense score and too slow. we need sign by DeSean Jackson or Dez Bryant then add Marshawn Lynch? . It's all good fix our better offense score.

I have no idea what you're saying until the last couple sentences.

We're fine. Dez isn't hitting FA. And DeSean Jackson is signed long term. As I said, we need OLs.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
DON'T FEED THE TROLL. Every post on this thread is exactly what they want.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
In all honesty I all for putting the priority on resigning guys like Barksdale, Britt, Kendricks etc. Consistency is a big thing.

BuZzB29

I have no idea what you're saying until the last couple sentences.

We're fine. Dez isn't hitting FA. And DeSean Jackson is signed long term. As I said, we need OLs.

Oh man. DeSean Jackson stay with Redskins for 4 years. Oh well..

Dez Bryant will free agency in next year. Check it out here.. http://overthecap.com/player/dez-bryant/623/

we are fine as our offense score? Umm. I answered is no. I think, we need draft the top WR. I know u need Oline but we can draft Oline for 2nd round or 3 round. I said. Tell them Oline need practice to push forward and push forward. Keep fights over block that is simple..

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dez Bryant will free agency in next year. Check it out here.. http://overthecap.com/player/dez-bryant/623/

we are fine as our offense score? Umm. I answered is no. I think, we need draft the top WR. I know u need Oline but we can draft Oline for 2nd round or 3 round. I said. Tell them Oline need practice to push forward and push forward. Keep fights over block that is simple..

Dez Bryant will not hit free agency. Dallas will re-sign him or franchise tag him.

BuZzB29

Dez Bryant will not hit free agency. Dallas will re-sign him or franchise tag him.

Oh no no.. I wish Dallas must let Dez Bryant go.. Rams need talk with Dez Bryant for discuss. . Keep pray it.

BuZzB29

I think, we must trade to Josh Gordon from Browns for 1 round. Just do it. Gordon is very good a young and had a great for many yards.. I think, Gordon is true number #1.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I think, we must trade to Josh Gordon for 1 round. Just do it. Gordon is very good a young and had a great for many yards.. I think, Gordon is true number #1.
And one strike for be banish 4 lives.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
@BuZzB29 I too motor set troll low to. Keep fish big basket in. As the hatchet falls - fade out.

Oh - and buh bye you fucking troll!