We are due

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
In the last 25 years we have had only 4 winning seasons. Those 4 winning seasons came in a 5 year span. In the last 25 years we have averaged 6 wins a year. It's time we run into good luck and go into a prolonged run like we had in the 70's and 80's. I'm tired of cheering for a sucky team. It's our time dernit!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
2015-chinese-new-year-ram.jpg

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
In the last 25 years we have had only 4 winning seasons. Those 4 winning seasons came in a 5 year span. In the last 25 years we have averaged 6 wins a year. It's time we run into good luck and go into a prolonged run like we had in the 70's and 80's. I'm tired of cheering for a sucky team. It's our time dernit!!!
It is our time we have the talent to go on a run for a few years and dominate the NFC West. Not to mention the talent we will pickup along the way through the draft and free agency.It all just has to come together and I believe it will starting this year.Aside from the GSOT days this is the most talent this team has had in those 25 years you mentioned. You just have to believe and for one do and I'm ready to enjoy every second of it.

Speedr@m

Rookie

from ur lips to God's ear :censored:

PFaulk

Rookie
Name
Dan
I do believe good things are coming. Gurley and this defense are going to be a match made in Heaven.

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I feel with our young line we may still be a year off, but if they jell, if Gurley establishes himself, and Foles proves to be a solid to good QB we have a run in us.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
There's an 'Old saying' .. "All good things come to those who wait." I think we've all waited long enough!

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame

And in those 4 winning seasons, Martz was running the offense. And to think that some people wanted to run him out of town so readily.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I burned sage last year, but it didn't work. I'm out of ideas on how to end our curse.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Imagine what Cleveland fans are saying....

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I moved to Morgantown. I figure living where Tavon and Sted did a lot of damage, yet rooting heavily for the Rams aught to get us over the top. Right!?

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I feel with our young line we may still be a year off, but if they jell, if Gurley establishes himself, and Foles proves to be a solid to good QB we have a run in us.
This is exactly how I feel. I wish we would have started going younger on the OL a couple yrs earlier, so we didn't have to go "all in" at once. We wasted time and $$$ with our FA $, but going young is how it needs to be built for the long haul.