Watch dirt move! (eventually).... Rams launch stadium cam

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
68082294.jpg

Use to work in the Inglehood area. It has changed so much over the years...Going to be more like Beverlywood in 2019...

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
mods what are the chances we can have the live feed supported on the main page? be pretty cool huh?

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Was watching the time lapse video.

Must admit I got all misty-eyed when the porta-potties arrived.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The time-lapse video is pretty cool, you can see them digging out the bowl that will put the field at a below ground level. I'm sure this will help with the crowd noise creating an echo-chamber of some type.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/new...-minnesota-vikings/16sa8qutfabvk19i4xpochr2nr

“These are beautifully crafted spaces that people will fall in love with as they begin to see the seating bowl and the field,” Williams said. “It will be an incredible journey through a great Southern California landscaped environment, and all of sudden, you’re 80 to 100 feet below ground.”

Last edited:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
upload_2017-2-24_8-52-4.png

This photo is part of the strip mining they do in Butte. Looks a bit familiar to the "stadium construction." Maybe Stan and the NFL are really digging for copper, silver and gold versus building a new stadium. :D
050%20Berkely%20Pit%201960s.jpg

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I went by the hole last weekend. It looked like a venue for a end all, be all mud wrestling event!

rdw

Pro Bowler
Watch, they'll find some dinosaur bones and have to halt construction. William Hayes will then get into a twitter war with the local paleontologist.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
That actually happened rdw. A team of lesbian paleontologists was called in when construction crews found bones while excavating the 49ers Levi stadium in Santa Clara.

They proclaimed it was a previously undiscovered dinosaur, which was also a lesbian. They named it "lickalotapus".:p