Walking Dead

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Things are getting strange on the show. Rick has become a remake of Shane. He is even stealing another guys wife like Shane did and back then Rick decided it was him or Shane. Now it is him or Pete.

Sasha is going full blown Morgan and trying to clear everything of zombies, after losing her loved ones. Morgan became obsessed with killing and being proactive and not being a victim. I wonder if they have psyche consults describing predictable behaviors that could result in a stressful situation like the ZA or are they just making assumptions or doing research. There are definitely repeating behaviors.

Carl and Enid in a tree K-I-S-S.....well you know.

Does Pete have a still or a beer making kit in the basement? How is he always drunk and walking around with a beer? Is there a distributor nearby? That part seems odd. I would think that all the booze would pretty much be drunk up by now. It's been five years! And ditto for the cigarette. I know Darryl has come across some random smokes but he and the group have been everywhere. Did Jesse and Pete tell Aiden, " Hey when you are on a run, dodging zombies and trying to survive, could you grab us some smokes and some beer?"

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Things are getting strange on the show. Rick has become a remake of Shane. He is even stealing another guys wife like Shane did and back then Rick decided it was him or Shane. Now it is him or Pete.

Sasha is going full blown Morgan and trying to clear everything of zombies, after losing her loved ones. Morgan became obsessed with killing and being proactive and not being a victim. I wonder if they have psyche consults describing predictable behaviors that could result in a stressful situation like the ZA or are they just making assumptions or doing research. There are definitely repeating behaviors.

Carl and Enid in a tree K-I-S-S.....well you know.

Does Pete have a still or a beer making kit in the basement? How is he always drunk and walking around with a beer? Is there a distributor nearby? That part seems odd. I would think that all the booze would pretty much be drunk up by now. It's been five years! And ditto for the cigarette. I know Darryl has come across some random smokes but he and the group have been everywhere. Did Jesse and Pete tell Aiden, " Hey when you are on a run, dodging zombies and trying to survive, could you grab us some smokes and some beer?"
And how about bullets?

Love the show and this season has been incredible. But yeah, the points you brought up are a bit much.
And c'mon, Rick couldnt wipe the floor with Pete? Seriously? I thought the Alexandrians were weak....

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
And how about bullets?

Love the show and this season has been incredible. But yeah, the points you brought up are a bit much.
And c'mon, Rick couldnt wipe the floor with Pete? Seriously? I thought the Alexandrians were weak....

Yeah, I totally expected Rick to kick Pete's ass. After his fight with the leader of the claimed and then he follows it up by taking out the two butchers at Terminus. But no, he has trouble handling a Doctor that sits around and drinks all day.

bluecoconuts

Legend
And how about bullets?

Seriously, if I saw Sasha doing that I'd tell her to get over herself and stop wasting our subsonic 5.56.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah, they seem to have more access to Ammo than we do today. Everytime I go to the sporting goods stores around here they are out of .22s. I had to mail order my .247s and 30-06s for hunting season last fall.

My .40 caliber Glock rounds and .380s are just getting more available and a little cheaper.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
It's TV. There is always an endless supply of bullets, and guns carry a million rounds. haha.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It's TV. There is always an endless supply of bullets, and guns carry a million rounds. haha.

I get it and I know the whole idea is fantasy, or nightmarish, but there are certain parts in shows that give the baseline of where real and not real has to be determined. In TWD cara run out of gas, electricity no longer exists, people run out of food and potable water, so why are bullets, Cigarettes, and Alcohol still in abundant supply? They are crossing lines and muddling things up a bit IMO.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
So who dies in the finale? The talking dead said Darryl and Carol are guests and there will be one secret guest. Now, if the stick to the way things have been done in past seasons announced guests don't die, but the unannounced guests are the ones that get whacked.

But, they could always be trying to fake us out. They do that with some of the previews. The title is 'Conquer'. So does that mean Ricks group takes over the new base, or does some invading force try to take it over in an attack? Norman Reedus says that there will definitely be tears. So do all three die? Any guesses?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Norman Reedus says that there will definitely be tears. So do all three die? Any guesses?

Since the TV show doesn't follow the comic books that closely it could be anyone at this point. I'm going to guess Sasha and maybe even Carol. Tara and Rosita should be next in line because they don't serve much purpose. Rick, Carl, and Darryl are untouchable but Gabriel the priest sure isn't so it might be him.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm thinking Maggie is gonna get it. Once there's talk about a future, its over. So Glen was asked if he and Maggie were gonna have kids. Thats a wrap....
I think Maggie is going to confront Deanna about Gabriel and that's going to lead to her demise

I really hope I'm wrong, because I like Maggie a lot.

Characters I could do without:
Tara
Sasha
Tara
Gabriel
Tara
Any of the Alexandrians
And of course, Tara

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And what was the deal with the 4 graves last week? Who was buried there?
Aiden and Noah were wiped out, and no way their remains were brought back

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm thinking Maggie is gonna get it. Once there's talk about a future, its over. So Glen was asked if he and Maggie were gonna have kids. Thats a wrap....
I think Maggie is going to confront Deanna about Gabriel and that's going to lead to her demise

I really hope I'm wrong, because I like Maggie a lot.

Characters I could do without:
Tara
Sasha
Tara
Gabriel
Tara
Any of the Alexandrians
And of course, Tara
But what about Tara?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
28knf45.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
TwD is starting to become the same thing every season. Another group of people they can't trust for whatever reason; there's conflict and then they move on.

I haven't seen S5 except for a couple of episodes on bad online steams. I agree a bit with what your saying and I think they would be wise to have the core group run into another group that is likable and trustworthy because running into bad guys all the time was boring me.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
If anything, Rick doesn't need to be in charge. He has proven he has pychological issues that really expose themselves in heated situations. I'm glad someone finally had enough clear thinking to knock him cold during one of his temper tantrums.

bluecoconuts

Legend
So who dies in the finale? The talking dead said Darryl and Carol are guests and there will be one secret guest. Now, if the stick to the way things have been done in past seasons announced guests don't die, but the unannounced guests are the ones that get whacked.

But, they could always be trying to fake us out. They do that with some of the previews. The title is 'Conquer'. So does that mean Ricks group takes over the new base, or does some invading force try to take it over in an attack? Norman Reedus says that there will definitely be tears. So do all three die? Any guesses?

I'm guessing (hoping) the priest, goes. I think there's going to be an attack on the compound, and Rick will take command when Deanna figured out her people are completely useless against a human threat. It'll probably be 45-60 minutes of them talking about booting out Rick, will they wont they bullshit, then an attack, and of course Rick and his group will save the day, some people die, (hopefully Pete, the Priest, and Sasha among them) and it ends with Rick taking command, leading into next season where they'll have a real enemy again.

If they want to have a "shocker" death it could be Carol, she's probably the most likely candidate, but I don't think they go that route.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If they want to have a "shocker" death it could be Carol, she's probably the most likely candidate, but I don't think they go that route.

Melissa McBride (Carol) begins working on another show this summer. It could be her because of that. And her giving her life to stop another abusive husband would be a more poetic death. If Pete kills Carol it would really prove a point to Deanna about Rick being right. But like I said, the announced guests on TTD usually aren't the ones to die. Now if Norma(Darryl) was telling the truth, then it would be someone that fans really like and know well. Maybe Maggie? Glenn? I don't think Sasha or Gabriel have enough of a following for fans to care about. Maybe Rosita or Tara?