Walking Dead

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's all a matter of personal preference. Rosita is a good looking woman but the hat makes her look dopey. She doesn't get many lines either. That's the fault of the writers, not the fault of the women in question. :fighting:

nnpg79.jpg

LOL. Well I would take her for a spin but that doesn't mean I want her. She just doesn't do it for me. Rosita on the other hand has been cast in a sexual light and the innuendo alone makes her much more saucy! Plus Abraham had a very big part in the comics eventually (no idea if he will in the show) and if Rosita remains connected to him then her place could grow. Without any connection and Tara's lesbian status I don't see how she continues to fit.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
My guess is she takes a comic book death of one of the other characters. They've shown they will switch how they die, and the order of course. With TV the popularity of the characters is more important than the comics. So she likely takes one of their deaths. Darryl isn't in the comics either, but he's become so popular they keep him around.

Wonder if they will get the balls to kill of Darryl? Probably not. I'm glad they switch things up to keep us guessing.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Very interesting to see how Rick's group could be the ones now possibly taking property from other weaker people. But I think that it would have to be done at some point. I mean they walk around in their town without their weapons. That's just insanely dumb. I honestly don't see how they're all still alive. They seem really weak and naive. Seems like something is up but I'm not sure what. Surely someone else would have taken that town before Rick's group arrival. I guess we will see but at some point Rick's group is going to see that they'll have to take over or they won't survive there.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Very interesting to see how Rick's group could be the ones now possibly taking property from other weaker people. But I think that it would have to be done at some point. I mean they walk around in their town without their weapons. That's just insanely dumb. I honestly don't see how they're all still alive. They seem really weak and naive. Seems like something is up but I'm not sure what. Surely someone else would have taken that town before Rick's group arrival. I guess we will see but at some point Rick's group is going to see that they'll have to take over or they won't survive there.

I get the feeling they'll play by the rules until something happens, then Rick will take command. I'm interested in if it'll be a sudden forceful turnover or a gradual one.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a great episode.
You gotta love Carol. She is a beast. "I'm a people person" haha
All dressed up in her June Cleaver oufit. Priceless...
I'm thinking the exiled 3 will be the new villains, maybe one of them is the senator lady husband?
The young girl is a spy for the exiled group?
Cant wait. Kills me that there are only 4 episodes left already...
Oh yeah, and Tara? Good grief she is annoying. And her appearance on Talking Dead was horrible. If you had never seen Walking Dead and watched Talking Dead you'd think she was the main character. And whatever nose piercing she has looked like a snot bubble, was really distracting.
Need Abraham to step up

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just a thought because I don't recall if they ever closed the loop
Back in the early days of the prison when Rick was losing his mind he took the phone call in the office where he was interviewed and he begged to have them take them in.
I believe that's where the interview questions started. How many people have you killed?
Is it possible that the Alexandria folks have been tracking them that long?

Maybe the first phone call wasn't rick's imagination?

bluecoconuts

Legend
Back in the early days of the prison when Rick was losing his mind he took the phone call in the office where he was interviewed and he begged to have them take them in.
I believe that's where the interview questions started. How many people have you killed?

When Hershel picked up the phone there wasn't even a dial tone, gotta think it was all in his head. Although that being where he got the questions from makes sense. I don't think they were tracking them that far, because their camp is up in Virginia, and the prison was down in Atlanta. My guess is they started tracking them when their cars broke down and they started moving on foot towards DC. They knew they were weak (hence the water), so they probably were following them for a few days. Really doesn't take long to learn names and information about a group, you can learn all that in a few hours if listening in on a conversation.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When Hershel picked up the phone there wasn't even a dial tone, gotta think it was all in his head. Although that being where he got the questions from makes sense. I don't think they were tracking them that far, because their camp is up in Virginia, and the prison was down in Atlanta. My guess is they started tracking them when their cars broke down and they started moving on foot towards DC. They knew they were weak (hence the water), so they probably were following them for a few days. Really doesn't take long to learn names and information about a group, you can learn all that in a few hours if listening in on a conversation.
That get up is pretty high tech, photos, videos etc. Wouldnt surprise me to find that they had Terminus on the radar, possible even Woodbury.

bluecoconuts

Legend
That get up is pretty high tech, photos, videos etc. Wouldnt surprise me to find that they had Terminus on the radar, possible even Woodbury.

Didn't they say something about being pretty limited with how far out they ventured? I feel like they'd get killed if they went that far out there, plus why wait that long to approach them?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Didn't they say something about being pretty limited with how far out they ventured? I feel like they'd get killed if they went that far out there, plus why wait that long to approach them?

I think they said they pushed as far as 56 miles. Not sure but that is pretty far.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

The phone call was Ricks Imagination. Alexandria VA and Atlanta GA are too far away in an apocalyptic outbreak for someone to be spying three states away.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
What a great episode.
You gotta love Carol. She is a beast. "I'm a people person" haha
All dressed up in her June Cleaver oufit. Priceless...
I'm thinking the exiled 3 will be the new villains, maybe one of them is the senator lady husband?
The young girl is a spy for the exiled group?
Cant wait. Kills me that there are only 4 episodes left already...
Oh yeah, and Tara? Good grief she is annoying. And her appearance on Talking Dead was horrible. If you had never seen Walking Dead and watched Talking Dead you'd think she was the main character. And whatever nose piercing she has looked like a snot bubble, was really distracting.
Need Abraham to step up

I totally agree about Tara on the Talking Dead. I hate her personality and her look just does nothing for me. Nice Boobs though.

From things that people told me from the books there are other camps/settlements/whatever in that area and they trade with each other. But then there is a rogue group that goes around terrorizing them all. I guess the show has not really followed the books completely though. Some parts are the same and others are completely different. Like Darryl never lasted in the books and was not a main character but that role has been played so well, by Norman Reedus, that he became a mainstay and fan favorite. In the books Tyrese was like Ricks muscle. That was downplayed too. But besides character development and swapping out of deaths the background has been somewhat consistent. So I suspect the 'raiders' to be coming up eventually.

It never stays status quo for long. Someone has to come along and screw it all up eventually.

I was sad to see the horse die. Rick could have been like a horseback cop on patrol.

I don't like Deanna. I think the role is being over played(poorly acted). It seems so phony. I know I wouldn't be following that woman and I don't see why anyone else would. I actually feel like they are all living in CRAZYVILLE right now. And those walls. Please. Sure the zombies cannot climb them but anyone else can. There really is not enough of a town force to fend off an invasion and keeping all of the weapons in one place is STUPID! Everyone should be and stay armed.

And Rick is starting to act like a wild sex starved dog! The way he looked at that chicks husband and put his hand on his gun. Crazy! I don't think it will go over too well if he kills the only doctor so he can get his freak on. And Deanna's son Aiden. What? How did that guy ever survive past one raid. There are definitely some inconsistencies with VA zombieland and GA zombieland. It really seems to be a bit more tame up north.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Wonder if they will get the balls to kill of Darryl? Probably not. I'm glad they switch things up to keep us guessing.

I hope they don't. I would rather they kill off Rick quite frankly. Darryl is the coolest cat on the show along with Carol. If they have to kill a main character let it be Glen or Maggie, or definitely Tara and Mulletman. They seem like fodder anyhow. I don't think the show will be the same if Darryl is gone. Heck, I would even prefer Carl and Judith get whacked. I don't really like Carl much anyway. I think he is poorly acted and he is annoying.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope they don't. I would rather they kill off Rick quite frankly. Darryl is the coolest cat on the show along with Carol. If they have to kill a main character let it be Glen or Maggie, or definitely Tara and Mulletman. They seem like fodder anyhow. I don't think the show will be the same if Darryl is gone. Heck, I would even prefer Carl and Judith get whacked. I don't really like Carl much anyway. I think he is poorly acted and he is annoying.
I agree with everything you are posting here. (Even when you told me I was wrong lol)
Carol, Daryl and Michonne are my favorite characters by far, I'd hate to lose any of them
One thing I dont get, is why dont animals re-animate? Would the horse have come back had they not put him out of his misery?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
One thing I dont get, is why dont animals re-animate? Would the horse have come back had they not put him out of his misery?

Good question. A zombie horse would be cool. Better yet zombie gorillas and lions escaped from the zoo. Crazy! The feral dog scene was kind of cool. I think they would be all over the place. When I was a kid in the 70s we had them in the forests in Central PA. They were mean and would chase you if you seemed vulnerable. I remember a neighbor running down the street with three dogs after him. It was scary. But it seem that they were all shot off back in the day because I haven't seen any since I was young. Who knows though. Maybe tame dogs would go up to zombies to be pet?

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John

I wouldn't doubt that Kirkman would love to kill off Darryl but I doubt AMC will let happen.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I wouldn't doubt that Kirkman would love to kill off Darryl but I doubt AMC will let happen.

That's my feeling, with TV ratings are more important, so they'll change things around a little, who dies and how, based on potential ratings. That's why they've been a little different from the comics, guys like Shane last longer and Lori gets killed off quicker. Andrea is still alive and a main character in the comics, but people didn't like her in the show, so they killed her off. Ratings matter more.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That's my feeling, with TV ratings are more important, so they'll change things around a little, who dies and how, based on potential ratings. That's why they've been a little different from the comics, guys like Shane last longer and Lori gets killed off quicker. Andrea is still alive and a main character in the comics, but people didn't like her in the show, so they killed her off. Ratings matter more.
So then WHO did Tara have sex with?

bluecoconuts

Legend
So then WHO did Tara have sex with?

Don't know, but I get the feeling she dies either at the end of this season or early next. I think they're going to kill off some nonessential "main groupers" Eugene, Tara, Noah, the preist, and hopefully Sasha. I hated the Tyrone emo crap, and they're doubling down with her. She needs to go.

Although I think Tara will replace a comic book death, so she may last until mid next season.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Perfect scene: The priest nails Tara and in the process they both get eaten and Michone turns them into her new zombie pets.