Walking Dead

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agreed. It is as if they suddenly got dumb. Since when does Darryl get owned by some punk ass redneck like that. Out of character IMO. Didn't like it at all.

So many think it is Glenn. I think it is Darryl. They need to shock the world with a kill. a Spencer wont cut it.

Glenn is in the comic. I don't read it but it seems they like to change that stuff up from the comic. So is Glenn really likely? Maybe Sasha? That would put Abraham in rampage mode and would be a good story for him to finally kill Negan.

While I haven't read the comics, I did read that the way Negan chose someone to kill (eenie meenie minie mo) was the exact same. I think the death is only between three characters because these three don't have a story after this happening:

Daryl
Glenn
Abraham

My fiancée pointed out the blood splatter on the screen. They showed it last week when they shot Daryl, and then they showed it in the finale as Negan was beating someone. The whole blood splatter thing hadn't been done before, so we wondered if that was a clue.

Also, Norman Reedus has a new show starting up.

I also think that if you kill Daryl in a finale, would give plenty of people to follow through on their "If Daryl dies we riot" stance. They could easily boycott the show when it goes off air for several months. Might be harder if you figure out Daryl died and then the show is on next week.

Finally, they've been almost like...phasing Daryl out recently.

But then again, I guess Glenn's death in the comics is important for Maggie's character development. I really think it's just between those two as the fans wouldn't mourn Abraham too much.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Yeah I saw that and immediately wondered if he was out of the show. But, don't they call it ride with Darryl? Wouldn't it be ride with Norman?

Finally, they've been almost like...phasing Daryl out recently.

He has just been returning to his 'loner' story line that he has had earlier in the show. I am not saying it isn't him. I just think he could be integral in helping end the Saviors. Plus he isn't even in the comics at all is he?

Now, one other guy that they seem to be setting up for being gone is Eugene. He handed off the bullet info and he has been easily caught twice now. Plus they pump up that 'He's a man' stuff on him, like he one of them. Maybe it was so not to send him off as the coward he was.

In the end I have no clue. I don't know anything about where the comics go from here. I should revisit the TWD forum that I used to check on. That is where I found out what little there was to find out. Now and then they get some total spoilers that end up being correct.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I guess I have to watch Breaking Bad. I never have. I watched the first two episodes of Better Call Saul and totally didn't get it. I dropped it.

Breaking Bad is about a chemistry teacher who gets cancer and decides to provide for his family after he's gone by manufacturing drugs. It shows his descent from a normal family man to a murderous, selfish bastard. A fascinating series.

Better Call Saul deals with the lawyer who represented the above mentioned chemistry teacher/drug lord. It is a prequel and details how he started off and eventually found himself in deep trouble. Both series are excellent.

Walking Dead? Meh, stopped watching it a few episodes ago.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Saw Daryl on the Today show this morning, and he indicated that the cast does indeed know who got pummeled in the finale. Kind of strange because on Talking Dead they implied that they wont know until they start filming next season

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
Glenn is in the comic. I don't read it but it seems they like to change that stuff up from the comic. So is Glenn really likely? Maybe Sasha? That would put Abraham in rampage mode and would be a good story for him to finally kill Negan.

It's gotta be one of the main characters IMO

the cast said when they read the script they didn't even wanna come to work the next day they were so sick about it.. I don't see Sasha, Abraham, Eugene, the other guy that I can't think of his name, making that impact..

don't think it's Carl cause Negan says something right before he starts swinging like "and if anyone tries anything, cut out his son's other eye"

So we got Rick, Michonne, Maggie, Daryl, and Glenn

Rick would be the biggest shocker
Michonne, idk just can't see it
Daryl is always safe (I hope. although he seemed pretty sad on talking dead)

all the signs point to Glenn.. shower scene, Maggie cutting her hair (new beginning or whatever)

think his 9 lives are finally up unfortunatel.. who knows though

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It's gotta be one of the main characters IMO

the cast said when they read the script they didn't even wanna come to work the next day they were so sick about it.. I don't see Sasha, Abraham, Eugene, the other guy that I can't think of his name, making that impact..

don't think it's Carl cause Negan says something right before he starts swinging like "and if anyone tries anything, cut out his son's other eye"

So we got Rick, Michonne, Maggie, Daryl, and Glenn

Rick would be the biggest shocker
Michonne, idk just can't see it
Daryl is always safe (I hope. although he seemed pretty sad on talking dead)

all the signs point to Glenn.. shower scene, Maggie cutting her hair (new beginning or whatever)

think his 9 lives are finally up unfortunatel.. who knows though

I don't think there is any way it could be Rick. He is the main character of the movie. I kind of wish it was Carl. I never got into Chandler Riggs acting. I keep thinking there is a good chance it is Darryl. They kind of distanced him from the group a bit now that they found Alexandria. Maybe it was to make his departure easier. In all other seasons he was like Ricks right hand man and the most relied on and trusted of the group. This season he is doing his own thing like in season 1 and 2.

But I think Sasha would have an impact. She has been around since the Prison and she and Abraham are starting something.

There are so many possibilities and ways to reason it out. Maybe in the end they think that, since they didn't follow the comic they will throw everyone off by following it this time and Glenn is the goner. However, it seemed like Glenn was down on the end of the line. I didn't think Negan walked that far.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Maybe he figured with Glenns reaction that Maggie was the most impactful target. Plus the group was trying to save her.

Someone here said that her character develops further as the comic goes on. I guess you could make a case for everyone of them.

bluecoconuts

Legend

I also think that if you kill Daryl in a finale, would give plenty of people to follow through on their "If Daryl dies we riot" stance. They could easily boycott the show when it goes off air for several months. Might be harder if you figure out Daryl died and then the show is on next week.

His show has already finished filming I believe, and I think it's a docuseries, not something that is expected to go on for seasons and seasons. Either way, he does technically have time to do both, since Walking Dead films over the summer. Additionally, he's essentially the marketing face of the Walking Dead, far more than Rick.. Although it's Rick's story in the comics, they've been using Norman as a cash cow for the show.. Money talks, he's likely safe.

I don't think there is any way it could be Rick. He is the main character of the movie. I kind of wish it was Carl

I don't think it'll be Carl, since the Walking Dead is technically supposed to be his story.. He'll likely outlive Rick.. Similar to Star Wars technically being the story of Vader, even though Luke is the main character for the original trilogy.

It's unlikely to be a female, based on how Negan's personality is (although they could change it)... The three most obvious (in my eyes) are Glenn, Abraham, and Eugene.. Glenn is the obvious choice, but since they like to change around deaths, they may see him as too obvious.. Especially since they teased his death already once. Abraham could go, since his death was given to Denise, but he's a fan favorite for his one liners, plus he essentially offered himself as a sacrifice, and Negan rebuffed it (look closely, when Negan is talking about who to pick, Abraham sits up straighter, and Negan kind of chuckles at it), so he may not go back to that... Then there's Eugene.. A member of the group, longer than Alexandria, but not an OG character, starting to come into his own lately, already prepared to die, would be a shock to the group, but not be a huge marketing loss... Spoiler ahead for noncomic readers, so you've been warned. Highlight the below if you want to read it:

In the comics, Eugene's primary story arch is about his ability to reload and manufacture ammunition.. That and herding walkers. Anyone can herd walkers and come up with the idea for a trench, and he gave Rick the recipe to create ammo already, so they can get someone else (Daryl, Abraham, etc) to do that. There's no longer a vital need for his character in order to advance the story.

That's who I'm thinking.. Him or Glenn.

Originally I thought they hadn't decided yet, but based on a few things actors have indicated that they know or at least have an idea.. But they've publicly said they don't know. I think that means that AMC may adjust the writing as necessary, they could throw a change up after seeing the reaction from the fans, technically they have plenty of options.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
CfMSUwwWsAE9xZs.jpg:large

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
His show has already finished filming I believe, and I think it's a docuseries, not something that is expected to go on for seasons and seasons. Either way, he does technically have time to do both, since Walking Dead films over the summer. Additionally, he's essentially the marketing face of the Walking Dead, far more than Rick.. Although it's Rick's story in the comics, they've been using Norman as a cash cow for the show.. Money talks, he's likely safe.

I don't think it'll be Carl, since the Walking Dead is technically supposed to be his story.. He'll likely outlive Rick.. Similar to Star Wars technically being the story of Vader, even though Luke is the main character for the original trilogy.

It's unlikely to be a female, based on how Negan's personality is (although they could change it)... The three most obvious (in my eyes) are Glenn, Abraham, and Eugene.. Glenn is the obvious choice, but since they like to change around deaths, they may see him as too obvious.. Especially since they teased his death already once. Abraham could go, since his death was given to Denise, but he's a fan favorite for his one liners, plus he essentially offered himself as a sacrifice, and Negan rebuffed it (look closely, when Negan is talking about who to pick, Abraham sits up straighter, and Negan kind of chuckles at it), so he may not go back to that... Then there's Eugene.. A member of the group, longer than Alexandria, but not an OG character, starting to come into his own lately, already prepared to die, would be a shock to the group, but not be a huge marketing loss... Spoiler ahead for noncomic readers, so you've been warned. Highlight the below if you want to read it:

In the comics, Eugene's primary story arch is about his ability to reload and manufacture ammunition.. That and herding walkers. Anyone can herd walkers and come up with the idea for a trench, and he gave Rick the recipe to create ammo already, so they can get someone else (Daryl, Abraham, etc) to do that. There's no longer a vital need for his character in order to advance the story.

That's who I'm thinking.. Him or Glenn.

Originally I thought they hadn't decided yet, but based on a few things actors have indicated that they know or at least have an idea.. But they've publicly said they don't know. I think that means that AMC may adjust the writing as necessary, they could throw a change up after seeing the reaction from the fans, technically they have plenty of options.

Good observations. I did mention Eugene because they have him coming into his own as a man. Plus he passed off the bullet making idea to Rick. Seems he may have outlasted his usefulness to the show.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm on the Eugene train as well. I felt that way the night of the last episode and still have that feeling.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Breaking Bad is about a chemistry teacher who gets cancer and decides to provide for his family after he's gone by manufacturing drugs. It shows his descent from a normal family man to a murderous, selfish bastard. A fascinating series.

Better Call Saul deals with the lawyer who represented the above mentioned chemistry teacher/drug lord. It is a prequel and details how he started off and eventually found himself in deep trouble. Both series are excellent.

Walking Dead? Meh, stopped watching it a few episodes ago.
You know the bridge at the end of every episode of Breaking Bad when the credits start rolling? I went there last week. It's.called High Bridge and is outside of Farmville, Va, about 15 miles from where I grew up. It was a key bridge during the Civil War and was sabotaged on a few occasions by both sides. The creator of the series, Vince Gilligan, grew up in the area and named his production company, High Bridge Productions.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 192

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One thing about the Walking Dead, the producers really seem to pride themselves on being so clever, and thought provoking. So IMO, there's no way its Glenn. Everyone knows about the comic, heard that Negan kills Glenn. It's all too obvious that it would be him. I just cant see them going with the obvious, as that's not "chic" enough for them.
Would right the wrong of Glenn' pathetic escape from the dumpster death but still I just cant see it.

One thing stuck in my craw though is Negan saying something to the affect of "Wow you took that like a champ" after the first blow. Almost intimates that whom he hit was expected to die after one blow, maybe a kid or a woman

It wouldn't surprise me if it were Carl as he is growing too fast for the time continuum of the show. Judith has grown about 6 months and Carl about 5 years...
That said, I say they cop out and kill Aaron, because he's pretty much useless

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Anyone watch fear the walking dead? That episode last Sunday was a major letdown. Was expecting more after how TWD ended.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Yeah that was a pretty bad season opener, might give it one more week but it's has a lot of work to do.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Season back in play on Sunday.
So who gets killed???
They showed a teaser last night, seemed to give it away a little, which means what appears to happen, wont...
Anyone still watching and looking forward to Sunday?? I know I am....

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I am midway through season six and it's really turning into lather rinse repeat.

I think they are on the 5th place that seems "good". And they are killing zombies. Are any left now?

I'll give it this season but I'm not devouring episodes like I was early on.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Season back in play on Sunday.
So who gets killed???
They showed a teaser last night, seemed to give it away a little, which means what appears to happen, wont...
Anyone still watching and looking forward to Sunday?? I know I am....

I say Maggie, because Began said he might kill two.