Wagoner: Rams May Add WR Damian Williams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Nick Wagoner ‏@nwagoner

Hearing if and when Rams add WR to active roster it will be Damian Williams, who was last with Miami.

Williams has some experience, played 55 games in his career with 107 catches for 1,327 yards and 5 touchdowns.

lockdnram21

Legend
its not official yet but Wagoner said on twitter that thats who is going to take Quick spot

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Always liked the kid he went to high school right up the road from me in Springdale Arkansas played for the Razorbacks as a true freshman and had a pretty good year then left to go to USC and ended up having a pretty good college career. was known for being pretty dang fast but more as an excellent route runner. thought he had a chance to be a really good pro in the mold of an Isac Bruce but it never panned out for some reason.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
I remember thinking he was gonna be good coming out of USC :oops:

wasn't he considered a really good route runner?

@jrry32 what do you think of this guy?

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
so this guy is gonna replace Quick immediately or something? so I see baileys not gonna get his shot on the outside. or Tavon possible trying the outside. the season is done so now is the time to get the young players all the experience they can on the field. this is absolutely stupid IMO

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
so this guy is gonna replace Quick immediately or something? so I see baileys not gonna get his shot on the outside. or Tavon possible trying the outside. the season is done so now is the time to get the young players all the experience they can on the field. this is absolutely stupid IMO
Replace Quick, as in take his roster spot not be the #1 receiver.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Doesnt matter now jt just said on twitter that they put Brandon washington on 53 man roster and took Quick spot. so unless somebody gets cut were going with 4 receivers

Oh gosh, let's just bring back Adam Goldberg for old time sake.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Photo:
Damien_Thorn.jpg

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!

I don't think it's to replace quick. It's pretty dangerous to roll with only 4 WRs especially when 2 of them play on special teams. I doubt he sees the field much unless someone gets hurt. I bet they use a combination of cook and Bailey on the outside to replace quick with a little of tavon Austin sprinkled in. I think they should have just bit there tongue and gave Pettis a call unless that bridge has been burned.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler

Overreact much? They have 4 WRs on the roster at the moment.

Bringing in a depth receiver says nothing about players losing opportunities.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I'm gonna guess their rolling with 4 wideouts with intentions of using Cook as a WR too.

NVram

UDFA
Doesn't adding Damian Williams make 5 WR's?

Britt
Bailey
Austin
Givens
Washington

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Overreact much? They have 4 WRs on the roster at the moment.

Bringing in a depth receiver says nothing about players losing opportunities.
considering our potential best pair of hands in Bailey has barely seen the field and our #8 pick is just running up the middle. I think there is plenty of reason to react and no reason to be surprised if this OC decides to start him.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I agree the idea you pose is stupid, but I also don't think that's the way things will play out. I believe Bailey and Austin will get their shots!!